Ratings for Dr. Kavitha Raja

I have been diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), in 2013 and Dr. Raja believes it's not my ADD but instead, it's my anxiety. She prescribed me Citalopram (anxiety medication) to help me with my daily life to help me focus and get back on track. Instead, it did the opposite, I felt more stressed, I couldn't focus on school and work. It did not help in my relationship and now I am in a broken relationship with no partner, on the edge of losing my job and I falling behind in my classes. I no longer have enough money in my account to pay for my medical insurance with Kaiser and now I have no way of contacting her back because, with Kaiser, they lock my account until I get back onto their plan for me to login into their site and be able to reach to my doctors through their messages system. My whole life flipped upside down after going through Dr. Raja treatments, now I am alone and I don't know what to do or where to go.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Kavitha Raja's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente