Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Bear

Dr. Bear was my OB many years ago and his inappropriateness left me cold and shaking. I was just 2 months postpartum and he spoke so sexually inappropriately to me while doing a digital exam. I left the office like a block of ice, hit the sidewalk and started to weep at my inability to be my own advocate and not call STOP or report him to his nurse. This man's reputation should be tarnished!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I miss you Dr Bear. I can't find a replacement for you. I understand your retirement but is has been an huge loss. You can not be replaced in my book. I wish we could have talked before you left. I would have loved your referral for a new doctor. bmc

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Bear was my Dr for over 20 years. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life with having surgery and recovery. I have referred many friends and family with great results. Recently 2 years ago he helped my niece conceive and have a beauitful baby boy that he did'nt even get to deliver or know about because he retired. Well deserved DR. Bear. Yiu have dedicated your life to helping women conceive and deliver healthy babies and like me through a difficult surgery. I will always be grateful to you. I'm just sorry that I did'nt get a chance to say good bye. Enjoy your family now. God Bless you. Please let us know if you ever decide to come out of retirement.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr Bear injured my son during delivery. One year later when he got the papers from our lawyer he called my house and told me we would never win and that he would fight us. Pretty unprofessional way to act. All these women who think he is so nice have never seen the real man behind the facade. It's actually funny to me that they think they know him. I had felt the same way with my first pregnancy too. I was wrong.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Bear delivered 2 out of my 3 children, and he's the best Doctor! My daughter middle name is Michaela, after his daughter name. I thought it was a beautiful name, and 19 yrs later...my daughter loves her middle name. Thank you Doctor Bear! Enjoy your retirement to the fullest!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. BEAR delivered all our 3 children. After our first kid we moved to Chicago but loved him so much that travelled to see him for all pre natal care to Milwaukee. He is knowledgeble, calm, patient, funny and caring. Always answered my questions, made me feel comfortable. And he is funny! The best doctor I have ever had. I am sad he retired.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

HE is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!! HE delivered 5 out of 6 of my children. He performed my hysterectomy and did a goid job on that. Explained everything to me to where I can understand ans even after the surgery checked on me at HOME. He's caring, very patient, knowledgeable,funny and good looking. What great combination. Our WHOLE family has him asan Obgyn. I really hate he has retired! HE IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Bear: Is the best OB/Gyn I have ever seen in my life. Very caring and fixed all of my problems with having my insides torn. That another OB/Gyn who did the same surgery that he had to correct, that was never done right in the first place. I highly recommend him to everyone, very caring, when no other was and very supportive.!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Without Dr. Bear I wouldn't be here today. He.changed my life in so many ways. He is currently my Obgyn and was with me on my entire difficult twin pregnancy journey. After my twins were delivered I became quite ill. Even though my illness was due to major GI issues, Dr. Bear is the one and only one out of the numerous doctors I saw that cared about getting me better. He went above and beyond. He is the one that referred me to other specialist when I wasnt getting anywhere with my primary Dr. At the time. Now 3.5 years later he referred me to a pancreatic specialist who was able to perform my life altering much needed pancreas surgery when i couldn't find anyone on my own in the pancreatic health field. Dr. Better is not only my amazing Obgyn, he is the one Dr. Who cared enough about me as a patient to help me get healthy again.it is because of him I have my beautiful twins and the start of my health again. Dr. bear is truly amazing, very knowledgeable, kind & compassionate!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

If you are trying to concieve do not go to DR. Bear, please don't think of going to see him try Dr. Grace Janik she is the best in milwaukee. Dr. Bear is just into making money and he does not seem to care about patients needs. He recommended surgery to me for my blocked tubes and fibroids but he did not remove the fibroids or unblock the tubes at all during sugery nor did he follow or even tell me what he really did during surgery to correct the situation.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Brian J. Bear's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1984)

Assurant