Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Przybylski

I have been a patient of Dr. P for over 5 yrs. and can tell you that I he is a great fit for me. Even when his office is very busy the longest wait time in lobby was maybe 20 min's. I have, unfortunately . had a change in insurance provider that moves him into the Tier 2 provider category and that means that I would have a higher copay % . With my other insurance I had 0% copay after meeting my deductible. It is important to me that I have continuity of care, knowledgeable, Dr's & staff, a friendly environment, and by that I mean from Reception to Dr's . I am always greeted with a smile. Great knowledge, compassionate care, great staff, great stuff. It is for these reasons I have decided to stay with Dr. P even though it means more out of pocket cost's.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Told him about my back/sciatic pain for years and he would shrug his shoulders and look at me like I was pill shopping. I finally changed dr.s and had surgery a year later after all the proper test were done. I've been living pain free since, if I wouldn't have left this guy my left foot and bladder were in the process of shutting down from nerve damage.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr.P is the best Doctor I have ever visited. He is extremely knowledgeable and goes out of his way to explain everything to me, leaving me with a thorough understanding of my situation. He is a great guy and I actually look forward to seeing him when I have an appointment. I hope he practices another 30 years, because I don't think I'll be lucky enough to find another Doctor like him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr.P is probably the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He explains things to you on a level anyone can understand while also being very thorough in his explanation. He is also very knowledgeable, and genuinely a nice guy. I really don't even mind going to his office, and I generally dread medical appointments. I'm glad he practices in my area.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. P has been amazing! I've had him as my doctor for 4 years and he has been beyond helpful everytime I've gone in! He explains everything he's doing and makes sure you understand what's going on with your health. He really cares about his patients and spends a good amount of time with each paitient. He is really busy but I believe that's because he's such an amazing doctor! Scheduling an appointment has never been a problem and they are accomidating if you need to get in quickly!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Very busy, but very caring about his patients. He saved my husband's life by finding his cancer first and all is well now. He takes care of most of my family--children, nephew, sister, etc.--and everyone receives quality care and referrals as needed. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

PHENOMINAL doctor, PHENOMINAL staff - you can't go wrong. I've never been to a physician's office where the staff and doctor are equally wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Albert A. Przybylski's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1992)

Oxford