Ratings for Dr. Mali A. Mann

Normally her rates are $210 but she said she would work with me for less until my insurance kicked in but it still wasn't worth it. When I contacted her to refill my prescription she rudely told me that I need to call on Monday which was her office hours but my medication was about to run out in a week and I couldn't call her since I work on mondays and that perticular day I was too busy to call. Mind you that I called in the tuesday prior. So my meds ran out. Then my next appointment she asked if I got my meds but I reminded her what had happened and instead of apologizing she just writes me a new prescription for a different drug. Needless to say, those meds were horrible for me. Besides this incident and many more she was not effective with our sessions. I always felt like it was a waste of an hour. I definitely do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Mali A. Mann's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1974)