Ratings for Dr. Robert Schlosser

All the staff at LMC are extremely helpful and courteous. Dr. Schlosser is easy to speak to and answers all my questions. I would recommend this clinic and Dr. Schlosser.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Schlosser is the best doctor I have ever had to deal with. He is compassionate , understanding and always positive. He never makes me feel like I am failing with regards to my diabetes but is always looking for ways to help me and encourage me to do better. Thanks Dr. Schlosser.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted April 17, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Schlosser for 2 years now. I have always found him to be friendly and helpful. Our appointments are quite short, but I find him to be extremely knowledgeable in his field, and I feel as though I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted March 29, 2017

He has helped me over a number of years. We meet regulaily to review my meds and blood results and he has always gone over everything with me. He recommends changes when necessary and I have never had any problems dealing wth him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Schlosser is ALWAYS on time, which is such a refreshing change in the medical field. He is pleasant and thorough. He uses your bloodwork AND how you feel to make his recommendations. I've read some of the bad reviews and can't believe we are talking about the same doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlosser!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted March 29, 2017

Having a doctor like him with these unprofessional methods of communication, a diabetic patient can easily pass away. Again, it is unacceptable to treat a human being like an object. He always used me as a “guinea pig”. He does not have the right to put people’s lives in danger because of his incompetence, arrogance, carelessness and ignorance in the medical field.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Firstly, my daughter was a patient of his and she has suffered from heart palpitations and high blood pressure due to the medication he has prescribed to her, high dosage of Synthroid. She was lying in bed and getting heart palpitations and was out of breath. Being out of breath she is still experiencing now after more than one year since she hasn’t seen Dr. Schlosser. At the time when my daughter explained to him the symptoms, he did not show any empathy or was alarmed about any of them at no moment. He mentioned that her fatigue and weight gain are related to her age but she was born in 1984. Secondly, my wife, has also been his patient. She is suffering from hypothyroidism as well. Dr. Schlosser dismissed her for no reason after a few visits. However, he did not call her to inform her about his decision. He decided to inform me when I had an appointment with him. He was supposed to discuss in person with her, or to communicate to her in writing his decision. This is a great proof of his professionalism and his consideration for his patients. Thirdly is my extremely bad experience dealing with Mr. Schlosser. He has been my endocrinologist starting July 2013. Since that date I did not have any good progress with my diabetes. I was going from bad to worse results. Despite the fact that he did not notice any improvement in my illness, he did not act in any professional way to provide me with more attention and/or to give me more medical assistance. In three years, he has never referred me to a nurse, to an educational diabetes centre or to a foot diabetes care centre. During all visits to him, he never checked my feet, despite the fact that I have mentioned to him about my neuropathy. I do not want to have any of my legs cut because of Mr. Schlosser’s carelessness or his ignorance in the medical field. He never had time to discuss with me my blood test results. Every time I have asked him questions in regards to my blood tests for my liver, kidney, cholesterol. He would always say:”ask your family doctor”. During all our appointments he was rushed, treating me very superficially and in a visibly arrogant manner. He refused to provide me with his e-mail address from LMC center.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Very friendly and competant Doctor. Knows what he is doing. Always helpfull and gives great advise when you need it. Five+ stars!!!

Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Robert Schlosser's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted March 29, 2017

It's really a hit or miss with staff care. Some days are certainly better than most. I used to think Dr. S was an amazing doctor, until I began asking for treatment with less meds. He grew impatient with me over the years, and I began feeling more of a guinea pig as he continued to dismiss my concerns. My advice ... be your own advocate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

HE IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ALL THE TIME, NEVER JUDGEMENTAL I ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ALL MY BLOOD TEST AND HE IS NEVER IMPATIENT

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Robert Schlosser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients