Ratings for Dr. Bruce Lockwood

Dr. Lockwood help me out of a very difficult time with in about for five months I’ve got my life back together I really appreciate the help you provided. yes I had to take the initiative to turn my life around I couldn’t rely on someone else telling me what to do I appreciate that lesson. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Awful . Doesn’t care about the patient. I would not recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

a nightmare of an experience, very sketchy guy!I would like to warn you now not to go see him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

He is a disgrace as a doctor. I would not recommend him to my wort enem.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I saw him for three years in Malibut and he was awful. He misdiagnosed me and he cared only about his money. Stay away!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

DO NOT SEE HIM!!! He doesn't care about his patients; just money. His license should be revoked.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Lockwood is consistently professional- the best

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The worst possible decision is to see Dr. Lockwood. He is a Dr. Feelgood and prescribes you whatever you want without any background information. He is hard to get a hold of...especially in emergencies. He has no staff and therefore causes a lot of confusion. All he cares about is making his money, not the patients. This guy should be arrested - caution!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Lockwood prescribed medications without adequate examination, intake, counseling nor did he consider family observations/feedback about side/negative effects of prescribed medications on patient...and was not readily available and supportive for emergencies.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

First of all, some of these review sites need an "N/A" option for Staff. Many psychiatrists and therapists do not have a staff, so this would artificially skew the results downward. I have seen Dr. Lockwood for about a year and a half. He is calm, respectful, kind, and obviously an expert in his field. He keeps excellent track of prescriptions, which is absolutely necessary (he is an addiction specialist). When speaking with him, I absolutely feel like a respected person, not just another patient with an addiction problem. His sense of humor is great and makes it even easier to speak about myself. He gave me his emergency line a long time ago, and he always responds, even on the weekends, in a short amount of time. Whether it is a prescription refill, an urgent issue, or just a question, Dr. Lockwood has been there for me every step of the way. He helps build a working relationship with a strong foundation of trust. I have made great srides in my life since I first started seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Bruce Lockwood's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1979)