Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Fleming

She is the best doctor I have and I know she listens and I trust her and I know she cares and trusts me. NO complaints!!! I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

She saved my life. I had been to so many quacks, I was in so much pain sometimes I would cry myself to sleep. She put me on the proper medication, she listened and knew what she was talking about. She was so knowledgeable. I always recommend her to people. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

She advertised herself as a specialist in matters of the spine and arthritis and knew absolutely nothing. She just shook her head when I told her my symptoms, ordered blood tests and didn't even know how to read a Rheumatoid Factor result and suggested I see another doctor who dealt with arthritis! Yet, she advertised as one who knew. She suggested I had lupus, based on a guess and falsly advertised herself as a spine specialist. She had no direction for me. All she did was give me pills and say good bye. Terrible experience especially when I was in such pain. She is extremely unknowledeable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Susan B. Fleming's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1976)