Ratings for Dr. Manny Greenberg

This doctor and his office staff are beyond compare! Dr. Greenberg magically manages to stay on time and is an incredible diagnostician. His staff are always on the ball and provide same day sick appointments via phone or their amazing email service. I get responses to me emails for appointments even in the evenings and weekends. His wife Linda is at the other end of the emails and makes sure the office runs like clockwork. Sam and Lisa and the nurses are also always friendly and welcoming!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

AWESOME IN EVERY WAY. Excellent staff and patient care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Greenberg, seems to be very knowledgeable, but he is always rushing. The front desk staff is not courteous and sometimes rude. The customer service is very poor. The place is always dirty

Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Greenberg is a wonderful pediatrician. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes you feel heard and not rushed, despite the fact that his clinic is always very busy. I'm very thankful that so far we were given the proper treatment and diagnosis to every medical issue that my kids have had. His wife ,Lynda, and the entire office staff are incredibly helpful when we're in need of booking an appointment. The process of getting an appointment is very quick and efficient in this office. I often need last minute appointments and we're almost never turned down. It's great to have other pediartic doctors who work together, so even when Dr. G. is away, you can still see one of his associates. Dr. Greenberg frequently holds Sunday emergency clinic, which is without a doubt , an asset to busy parents such as ourselves . Overall I'm very happy with this pediatric office and my kids absolutely love Dr. Greenberg ,who is personable and great with children and always greets the little ones with a smile.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Greenberg! I started looking for an experienced pedestrian while I was pregnant. Lucky for me I was able to get on the list and my daughter has been seeing him since birth. His office is ran immaculately. You are asked to be on time and in return you are always seen for your scheduled appointment on time. His staff is super friendly and the office atmosphere is amazing. Dr. Greenberg is absolutely pleasant and always wears a smile. More importantly he is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Recently I noticed a black spot on my daughter's tongue. I took her to a kids walk-in clinic and the doctor on call told me that it is due to high iron levels and it's fine. It didn't sound right to me and so I called to book an appointment with Dr. Greenberg. When booking the appointment I was asked what was the problem and after explaining they booked my daughter in for the very next day even though Dr. Greenberg is super busy which I appreciate very much. After my daughter was examined by Dr. Greenberg it was diagnosed that she had fungus growing on her tongue as she fell asleep every night with her bottle. He prescribed the right medication for her issue. If I had listened to the doctor at the walk in and let it be, who knows what could had happened. Thank you Dr. Greenberg & staff! You are amazing!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

We love Dr. Greenberg. He takes the time to explain things and put your mind at ease. Yet he manages to run on time. Not quite sure how this magic happens, but I am so thankful it does. if your child is sick, and you call in the morning, the doctor will see you that same day!!! Need I say more? What more can you ask for ? Thanks Dr G!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

There's no words to explain how appreciative I am that Dr Greenberg is the medial doctor of the most important people to me, my three girls! I trust this doctor like no other. My daughter is a patient of sick kids, and I still go for an appointment with DR Greenberg to get his advice on the diagnosis or medical advice that sick kids hospital gave me! His wife Lynda and himself make an amazing team! His staff is friendly, and Dr Greenberg is very punctual!! I mean it when I say there's no other doctor like him. I truly feel like he treats my kids like they are nothing but his very own! Thanks again doctor! Your loved in my house!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Words can't express how I feel about Dr Greenberg. The most amazing doctor I have EVER experienced and I'm so thankful he looks after the most impartant people to me, my children! I trust his opinion over any other doctors, and when even seen in sick kids (as one of my daughters is a patient of sick children hospital), I still go to him after ward to get his opinion on their diagnosis!!! The entire staff and his wife Lynda are an amazing team and I thank you and love you all for that!!

Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Greenberg came to make a house call for our son while we were away. His visit was the best thing for our medically fragile, very medically complex son and the antibiotics he prescribed did the trick. Phew! He started getting better almost right away and by mid week he was back to normal. What a relief for us knowing that he was there to come by and see him (and on Sunday too!!). It meant the world to all of us and we are so grateful that Dr. Greenberg is our pediatrician. Thank again,

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Manny is an excellent Doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable. However, there is a 75$ annual “hidden” cost for his services: The secretary claims that :” OHIP does NOT pay for letters, faxing in prescriptions without a visit to the office, chart transfers, doctor's letters and lots more on the list we showed you at the time. You had 3 choices: 1: to NOT pay but pay as you need the services, ie $30 for doctor's letter. 2) Pay $75 at once to cover you for the whole year and 3) to pay $10 a visit towards the $75, and we stop you at $80. If you come only 2 or 3 times and pay the $10 you are still covered for everything” Not even sure that this is legal because all the other pedestrians and doctors I have consulted with about this cost say that in Ontario pedestrians annual fees that he charges UPFRONT should only be paid by the patients if they actually use the services he is charging for (i.e. faxing etc). These annual fees add up over the years, so we decided to switch to another excellent doctor who DOES NOT impose such fees. Every penny counts!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Manny Greenberg

Dr. Manny Greenberg's response
The $75.00 annual fee is anything but hidden, and it is completely legal. The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sanctions an annual fee that covers items which are not OHIP covered such as telephone calls, letters, calling in perscriptions, chart transfers, etc. It is legal as long as we follow College guidlines which we do to a tee. A medical office is very expensive to run, and in order to provide the high quality service that we do, we must charge for items that OHIP does not cover. Besides, in this day and age, who would expect a professiona l to do his or her work for free? We make the annual charge exceedingly affordable by giving a "$10.00 per visit to a maximum of $80.00 " option. This allows parents to pay only $10.00 per visit and be covered for all of the non OHIP services on the list. If they attend the office only once per year, they only pay $10.00 for unlimited services. Quite a deal in my opinion. In addition, we state in writing that in cases of financial hardship, we don't charge at all! Many physicians have such and annual fee, but it is true that some don't. The ones that don't have the fee, usually do not provide those services either. They insist on patients coming in for every renewal of a prescription so that they can bill OHIP. On another note, my staff have been praised for their patience and understanding by the vast majority of our parents. See the comments below for proof of that. The unsavoury comments are ususaly from patients who came late for their appointments, and were upset that they had to wait. I take care to run on time in my practice. Most people understand that if you come late for an appointment, you will have to wait to be seen, or you may not be see at all.

Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Manny Greenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Hebrew

• University of Calgary (Grad. 1983)