Dr. Manny Greenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manny Greenberg

We have been bringing our 4 kids to Dr. Greenberg for many years, and he's not getting older, he's getting better! Excellent diagnostician. We feel very lucky to have him as our pediatrician as I know many parents are dying to get into this office. Also the front desk staff is so helpful. Emails for appointments get answered at all hours of the day/night, and they go out of their way to accomodate us. Kudos to Linda, Lisa and Sam! There is no other clinic that runs as smoothly as this one thanks to this team.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

This office! This doctor! There are no adequate words to describe them. Dr. Greenberg puts us at ease every time we visit him and we are never made to feel our questions are paranoid or silly even though we are sometimes paranoid! We start by booking an appointment by email and get a response very quickly, even on the weekends. The staff is so caring and go out of their way to make sure our sick children are seen quickly. No matter how busy they get, Lynda, Sam and Lisa put us at ease with patience and caring. Thank you to all the staff and Dr. Greenberg for all you do for us!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This office deserves to be number 1 because they offer the the best service in Toronto by far. Besides having very knowledgeable doctors, especially Dr Greenberg, the whole place is run beautifully. Email service in just amazing.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr Greenberg, his wife, Lynda, and the rest of the staff are wonderful. Very easy to work with and accommodating. Dr Greenberg is extremely knowledgeable and excellent at diagnosing. I feel confident when taking my children to his clinic knowing I received the best medical care possible.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Greenberg and his staff provide exceptional service! Dealing with Sam and Lynda at reception is an absolute pleasure. Being able to email them is a lifesaver as a mom of a toddler. They respond promptly and always make room for an appointment when needed. They value their patients time which I find to be rare, most doctors make you wait an abused amount of time and I never wait there. The nurses are phenomenal, I imagine it’s not easy giving shots to young kids and they are so great about it. Dr. Greenberg himself is wonderful. His bed side manner, the time he takes to examine my child and explain in depth any medical knowledge or advice he needs to is very appreciated. I never feel rushed or silly for all my questions which is so important as a new parent. Though my son isn’t a big fan of doctors generally, Dr. Greenberg tries his best to make him feel comfortable and my little guy is always smiling at the end. I’m so happy I was able to get on the waiting list when I did!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Greenberg is a great doctor for my 2 little sons! He has a lot of knowledge of the health of children. I will strongly recommend Dr Greenberg for every parent looking for the best pediatrician for their children.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Greenberg is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about the children in his office. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

My wife and I interviewed 3 pediatricians before deciding that Dr. Greenberg would look after our children. We have been with him for 16 years and he has looked after our 4 kids with superior care and we still have another 10+ years to go! So happy to have made the right decision as our experience has been super.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love this guy! I wish I could go to him myself. So knowledgeable and Dr.Greenberg has such a calm demeanor. His clinic is extremely punctual and everyone is so friendly. So lucky to have both my girls with Jim!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Staff are TOP NOTCH, They go far and above out of the way to help the children. Some parents are true sour pusses, and do not know how to appreciate good, caring staff and doctors when they see them. The comments just below were from people who were late for appointments and were told to rebook, They were upset at that and act like babies. The care only about themselves.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Manny Greenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Hebrew

• University of Calgary (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med