Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Rada

I love Dr Rada, he has helped more than any doctor ever did. The reason he rates lower on punctuality is because he does not rush you, when you are in there you feel you are his one and only patient and he is well worth the wait. I can go on and on but if it wasn't for him I would not have even been diagnosed with a cancer no one could find. Unfortunately I had to move back to Illinois but I put it off for 2 years because I knew I could never find another doctor like him and I was right.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

DR. RADA IS TERRIBLE. I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THESE FAKE REVIEWS.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My family has been patients of Dr. Rada, for many years. He is the best, for us we consider him family. He has virtually saved several of my family members lives. They don't make doctors like him anymore. God bless Dr. Rada

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

The office staff may be ditzy, at times, and you might have to wait a little longer (bring a book) than you'd like; but Gary Rada is, not only, one of the best physicians you could ever encounter, anywhere, but a top notch human being, to boot.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I don't write reviews often. I am 57 and have met alot of wonderful doctors. But i will say this. This is the worst office i have ever been too. First Dr.Rada is the worst doctor i have ever seen. Not only is he rude and arrogant but does not care about you as a person. During my appointment i started to get teary eyed when i asked him about a medical concern i had about my son and he told me to shut up. He told me i was fat in those words, when i am clearly not. Then walked out to sit down and talk to his friends that were visiting. The office staff is the worst. They have booked appointment incorrectly and have lost my daughters blood!? We were waiting for results from a test and they never called and finally found them on the doctors desk that he said he forgot about them. We left and now have found a wonderful office. Medical care like this is scary and I cannot understand why they can continue to run there office this way.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Gary Rada has been my doctor and my families doctor for thirty years. He is compassionate, kind but no nonsense and will tell you what you need and what changes you need to make. He is the best doctor I have ever seen and has helped my family through some rough times. I don't know if he takes new patients. He may be older but he is up to date on all new techniques and studies. Amazing in this day and age. His staff is only so so but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Rada is old school and gives you straight answers to direct questions. Too many doctors these days pad their answers, avoid making direct assessments, or give you what you need out of fear of covering their butts. Dr. Rada does what is best for YOU, his patient.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Doc Rada is great. Knoweldgable, patient, great interest in patient education and help. Staff is generally not helpful at the clinic and things always run late (unless you have first thing am appt.)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Rada is the best doctor you will ever be blessed with in Phoenix. I have been a patient since 1973 and he has never steered me wrong and the confidence I have in him is remarkable.I know when ever he treats me that I am getting wonderful caring care. Currently living in Ohio, but am in Az occasionally and I know when I have a problem he is there for me. Phoenix is so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor only wish I could clone him back here in Ohio. Its hard to put your faith and trust in a new young doctor. Believe I hope everyone who is a patient realizes how wonderful you have it. He is always there for you no matter what time of day or evening it is and you will get call backs in the evening, which I might add they don't do that back here. If you need your doctor after hours here in Ohio, you'd better go to emergency as theres no contact after hours with your doctor. So Phx get on your hands and be ever so thankful you have Dr.Rada

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I saw Dr. Rada one time because my regular doctor at the location was out. Dr. Rada made me wish he was my general med. doctor. He is down to earth, loud, jovial, funny, and scheduled the appropriate precautionary tests for my situation. He spent a good deal of time with me and went above and beyond. This is one older doctor who has not lost his zeal for his profession! I would highly recommend if you can deal with the crappy staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Gary A. Rada's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)