Ratings for Dr. Paul Sclodnick, Retired

i am so disappointed with those few who destroyed a wonderful human's reputation and profession, most likely from personal vengance and bitterness.  It's disturbing that anyone could compare the accusations against  him with those of a psychopathic murderer...I personally have had found Dr. Sclodnick to be a caring gentleman, an exceptional dentist and have always felt confident with his work and safe in his care... even though I am a woman.  I have referred all my friends and family to him, all of whom were extremely happy with him.  It's truly sad that this man, after all he's offered his patients has has been stripped of his right to continue to offer briliant dentistry.  He not only provided free dentistry but offered his services beyond to help those less fortunate. Those of us who appreciate you, Doctor, will deeply miss you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I agree with the last comment..He will be very missed..my question for the person/people that accused him is why continue to work for him if he is so dangerous..or let your young daughter come to her work as well, I wonder if thay ever came up...these people are opportunistic and this whole thing is very unfortunate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have seen Dr. Paul Sclodnick for over 30 years, have recommended many families who have had nothing but wonderful things to say. He is amazing, professional, kind and a considerate dentist and human being. He has done so much for the community always giving back and fell victom to an apportunist. We are all sad to see him go and will be greatly missed, whoever took over has great shoes to fill. Thank you Dr. Sclodnick for taking such good care of us and making our teeth look their best!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Superb dentist caring and kind excellent manner and highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great dentist. Great guy. Fell victim to political correctness and a witch hunt. He will be missed.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

As a nearby competitor of Dr. Sclodnick, I have always admired the dentistry that has. One from his office. I have seen him at countless continuing education events and heard an attitude of professionalism and caring.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Sclodnick has been nothing but helpful, caring and understanding. He has done so much for the community and continues to be a substantial member of society.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I have been a patience of Dr. Paul Sclodnick for over 12 years, they are very friendly and professional, had some work done by the Doc himself and he was fabulous, always did a perfect job.......Also had my teeth cleaned by Lori Hobson, she did a thorough Cleaning, and she was fabulous, it was my 1st time seeing Lori and I would recommend her to everyone, she did an amazing job .....I thank everyone that works there and if you don't have a dentist or if you wish to change your Dentist, please go see Dr. Paul Sclodnick, and Lori Hobson, ..Have a wonderful day!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have been going to maple dental health for many years, he is one of the most caring and professional people I know. And provides excellent service.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Sclodnick has been our family dentist for over 25 years. He is friendly and ver knowledgable and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016