Ratings for Dr. Darryl Workman

I had been experiencing many problems with my glasses and prescription from another eye doctor and optician. When I went to Dr. Workman he got my prescription accurate on the first visit, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my lenses and frames. I would highly recommend Dr. Workman, Stephanie, and their staff to anyone...in fact, I already have! Jennifer Baldasaro

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

We have been with Dr Workman for 10 plus years. In our opinion Dr Workman is the gold standard for service when it comes to an Optometrists. Professional and personal attention is his and the entire staff's strength. It's like walking into a small town Dr 's office in 1955 when people were the most important thing, they knew your name and really cared. ( although the office decor is much hipper than 1955).

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have an old eye injury and I was referred to Dr Workman by my retiring Othamologist. The office is professional and they have a large selection of glasses and sunglasses that are on the trendy side as well. I have never waited to see the Dr. Actually I've never sat down because they run on time. So refreshing!! Last visit I had a few questions so the Dr pulled up my results on the computer and explained things image by image. The technology is incredible and up to date. Cutting edge. I am also impressed at how clean the office is. Over all a great experience especially the level of trust between Dr and patient. Your not rushed, that's key.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Workman was recommended to me by my family doctor, when i was complaining of blurry vision. Dr. Workman was very knowledgeable and professional, and I have to say that I've never had a more comprehensive eye exam EVER (including another doctor in the same town). The exam took about 45 minutes total (other place took about 10 min...no wonder they didn't find my cataract!). Although it isn't earth-shattering, Dr. Workman found that I have cataracts, and am looking forward to having my surgery. I wish the other doctor had taken the proper time to look at my eyes when I'd had this complaint a year ago. This was by far the best experience I've ever had, and I would recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Workman is an amazing Dr. and a compassionate human being. My daughter has jeuvenile rheumatoid arthritis and I was worried about her sight and how quickly things can go bad. Without knowing us her case or histroy his amazing staff said bring her in can you be here in 30 min. He answered all my questions and gave an exam like no other. My son having headaches, I called to get an appointment and it was the same thing come in right away. Great information explained in detail and in KID terms as well. Very comfortable astmosphere. I would recommend him to as many people as I could. He loves what he does and you can tell by how he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr. Workman is well worth a visit. Had never had such a comprehensive eye EXAM until I went into his office (I had previously a bad experience elsewhere). He took the time to explain things to me, and was very personable. His staff are also knowledgeable, and take the time to find the perfect frame! I have sent many of my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Workman is well equipped and knowledgeable, with a very couteous and caring manner. He takes the time to listen to his patients and is realistic in his advice and guidance. I would recommend him to anyone of any age. (and I do)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Having some vision problems Dr. Workman was very knowledgeable. He explained in detail what the issue was and prescribed a course of treatment. Also he takes the time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007