Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. MacE

I took my daugther to see him for what was a bad sinus infection. He looked at her throat and said her tonsils were so swollen that he couldn't even see them. I told him her tonsils were removed over a year prior. All I wanted to do was grab her and run. What doctor can not identfy that tonsils are removed? Isn't it when they are swollen, that's all you can see, not they disappear? I will NEVER go back to him again.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Mace was very helpful in referring me to a cardiologist when he couldn't figure out my heart palpatations. He is great with my children when they have to go to the dr. His staff is excellent and very friendly! I highly recommend them! Office is affliated with a great hospital that has very up to date equipment and procedures.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Was incompetent in the field of hypertension. None of his recommendations for medications worked for me After 5 1/2 months of his care I ended up with severe chest pains thought I was having a heart attack. Then he tried to kick me out of the Pella Regional Health Care Plan because of his personal incompetence. Would not recommend this doctor to any one. Then I sought treatment from another Pella Doctor and in just two days my hypertension was in control.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2005

Dr. Kevin W. MacE's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Knoxville, IA