Ratings for Dr. Michele R. Segal

She is a wonderful doctor so so help that she is my son doctor

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Segal is one of a kind. She has been my son's Pediatrician since the very beginning. At times when he has been sick and had to see a specialist she would even call ahead for us to make sure to get us in and always check back with us to see how he was. I've left her messages on off-hours and holidays and she always called back very promptly. You can tell that she is the Doctor that actually cares. She is not all about the money - like those Doctors who overbook to make the most bang for their buck. She has a young man on her staff who is excellent and together they are a dynamic duo. I could not recommend her more if I tried. A+++++++ Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I love Dr. Segal she is one of the best Doctors ever,she is caring, if i did have the copay she would let me send it by mail. Whenever i needed anything medications or advice she would more than happy to call me back. Her staff are wonderful Josh and Gladys give her office a wonderful place to go. The best is that I don't have to wait and the office is clean...Dr. Segal and staff keep up the good work..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

My son has been seeing Doctor Segal for a couple of years now. I am nothing but pleased with Dr. Segal's health care for my child. She's always very kind, thorough, and intelligent. There is never a rush to get me and my son out of the exam room. Her office is kept very clean and her staff is always very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Segal to anyone looking for a great Doctor for their kid.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Segal to anyone looking for a pediatrician. She has an excellent bedside manner. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does, and my kids love her. She has always been there for me when I've needed her. We have always been impressed with her accurate diagnosis for my children. In addition, her office staff is always polite and very helpful. Thank you, Dr. Segal!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

VERY disappointed w/Dr.Segal and her entire office.While she seems to have good bedside manner,I would not recommend her to anyone.On 2 occasions,2 of my children had issues that she could not diagnose and did not follow up on,her response was(as is often)"mhmm,right,yeah,right,ok"I have three children, when my youngest went for a routine check up-she actually raised her voice a bit to my son(waiting for his little sister)and asked him NOT to play with the toys that she provided in her room.So rude.Her office:Clean and empty,no wait time.Staff:Gloria-billing.There was an issue w/my insurance co.for my youngest.After being informed-I agreed to pay instead of fight the ins co.Gloria said if I pay cash the Dr.would "work w/me" and will"give me a break"-There was no break & the dr.REFUSED to see my daughter(infant) until the $550 was paid in full &would not release shot records so I could take her somewhere else.Even after I paid, I had to argue w/office b/c their records weren't upated.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

although she rarely answers her phone she always calls back within an hour or so if you leave her a message, she is very patient and helpfull.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Segal is an excellent doctor. She is very patient and professional. In respons to the other comment that she never answers the phone- she occassionally does answer the phone, but I do leave messages often. Having said that- she always calls back within a few hours. I have 3 kids and this has never affected our experience with her. I would recommend Dr. Segal wholeheartedly. Also, its amazing how quickly you get seen- I have never waited more than 5 minutes, and I am always out of the office in less than a half hour.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Intelligent and caring doctor. The office is bright and cheerful and we are very pleased with Dr. Segal's friendly bedside manner. Many of our neighbors in Nutley are her patients. I would like my daughter to grow up to be like Dr. Segal one day!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Segal. She is always there for us when we need her. She is an excellent Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010