Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Renney

I didn't like his dismissive diagnosis of arthritis. As it turned out my husband had veins leaking in the back of his legs. So the hydrocodone, which made my husband ill, was useless. As wS the anti-inflammatory.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Renney is a disaster for pain patients. He is a former bicyclist who believes he had pudendal nerve entrapment ("PNE"). He took the surgical "cure" in Nantes, and now advocates everyone who has pain that gets worse from sitting should be surgically treated for PNE by his team. Renney only advised me by telephone -- telling me PNE is likely -- but I am lucy I recognized him for the quack he is. The European Association of Urologists & Mayo Clinic don't believe PNE even exists. Fortunately, I learned there is a maintstream differential for pelvic pain with many possible explanations (inguinal hernia, kidney stones, infections) most of which promise cures, and none are pudendal. Googling this, and see: "groin pain" "differential" inguinal infection stone -pudendal -PNE Renney is totally ignorant of that mainstream world. I had an inguinal hernia, got it fixed, and I am cured -- and bicycling -- something none of Renney's surgical victims (or Renney himself) can claim.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

My son is athletic and he has seen Dr. Renney for the last 10 years. He will go the extra mile to make sure that everything is checked out when you have a health problem. We have had everything from broken hands and feet to shoulder surgery for torn cartilage. He is very thorough and a good doctor. He really listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

If you are looking for compassion or unerstanding you will get it only from his staff. He focuses on running an efficient practice and you had better not waste his time.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Kenneth M. Renney's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med