Ratings for Dr. Shekhar V. Sharma

Very rude staff and unprofessional office. I have waited over 1 1/2 hrs for an "appointment", never again. The staff seems to think this is normal? Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I am a long time patient of Dr. Sharma. I know he had over 5,000 patients a couple of years ago. Wait times were 3 hours easily, but now wait times have improved dramatically. The problem is with the front office help. They are completely incompetent. Trying to deal with them is almost impossible. They have the ability to take the simplest issue and to distort it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

In the process of looking for another Dr. waited 3 weeks for bloodwork results and tried to explain to the RUDE staff that I only have so many days left of my med but dont want to refill until I find out if my dose is changing...was told I had to go in for an office visit got there..waited, paid my copay all to be told that nothing is changing my dose is good!!!! I was livid, they could have told me that over the phone that nothing was changing to go ahead and refill my medication..they wanted that money, Im in the medical field and reported this to my insurance company that I felt it was a type of fraud, I shouldnt of had to pay for a useless visit, they agreed so we will see!!!! HORRIBLE OFFICE, HATE IT

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Waited over three hours, no excuse In with the Doctor 7-10 minutes. This is my first and last year with him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This is the worst experience I've ever had. The waiting time is up to three hours. The staff IS SO RUDE..when you call the office you are put on hold for over 15 minutes then when you finally talk to someone, they never know what is going on; at appointments, the staff just ignores you while you are standing in front of them.. they can never find test results.. they are unprofessional. I have complained to Dr. Sharma and he just blows me off.. which tells me.. HE DOESN'T CARE EITHER..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I had several appointments with Dr. Sharma. On each appointment I was forced to wait over an hour! He doouble books and rushes patients through. The staff is discourteous and makes light of the stituation Exam rooms are unclean!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I agree that the wait for an appointment is horrendous, i.e., an average of 2 hours/appointment. However, I think Dr Sharma is very knowledgeable and a good diagnostician. You have to weigh physician competency versus poor office management.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

we made appointments and they break appointments.they kept me on hold on the phone for 15 minutes with no explanation . i did a scan test 3 months ago and now they want me to come in about the results.the staff is always at lunch or doctor left early for the day

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

I went to pick up my mom at 3:30 and she was still waiting to see the doctor. I told her by 4pm that we had enough. The staff said "that you have waited this long that you can still wait alittle more". I got upset and explained that this is not fair to the patients and that they are rude also to people. Its like they are okay for people to wait this long. I had asked my mother to find another doctor and who ever reads this or has them. Please Find another doctor who cares about their patients. Beware of this office and staff.

Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Shekhar V. Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1985)