Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

The extra fat on my neck has always bothered me. As a stubborn, hart to get to area, nothing I tried could help me lose the extra weight. I was tired of hiding from the camera at family functions and hated seeing myself in pictures. So, I decided it was time to try Liposculpture on my neck. I regularly see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and have always been so satisfied with my results. I completely trust him and know he is the doctor for this procedure. I was nervous going into the procedure because I though that it would be painful. Much to my surprise, it wasn't at all. I have never felt in more capable hands than Dr. Kellehers'. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions. I was at complete ease! Although my full results won't be visible until about 3 to 6 months of healing, I already look much younger. My only regret--I wish I would have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have always had a bit of a fuller face, but I have started to notice deeper folds in my skin that I really don't like. I have also always wanted fuller lips. When I heard of Dr. Kelleher, I knew I had to see him to help me with these areas that were bothering me. He is the best with botox /filler and I totally trust his judgement. I went into the procedure with no concerns! I have seen his work and everyone always looks perfect. He is gentle, interested in your concerns and so incredibly professional. One thing about Dr. Kelleher, he is always happy with his end results. He is a perfectionist, and it shows in his work. Consequently, I absolutely love my results! I keep hearing compliment after compliment from my friends and family. If you are afraid or hesitant to try Botox or filler, please go in and speak to Dr. Kelleher. He is wonderful at addressing your concerns and offering options. I couldn't be happier to be his patient!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

When I noticed the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead getting deeper, I started to feel like I was looking older. I have a lot of friends that have visited Dr. Kelleher for cosmetic procedures and had great results, so I decided to pay him a visit and try Botox. When I began the appointment, I was taken by Dr. Kelleher 's sincerity and conscientiousness. He took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. My initial concerns were that I would feel pain or discomfort. To my surprise, there was none. In fact, the whole experience was enjoyable-from the office space, to the nurses, to Dr. Kelleher himself. I am SO happy with my results. I look much younger, but natural at the same time. For anyone on the fence about getting Botox, you should absolutely do it. With Dr. Kelleher you will get amazing results. I will definately be back!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have seen Dr. Kelleher for filler and Botox treatments multiple times over the past few years. I like Dr. Kelleher because I know that he has many years of experience. He is also very easy to talk to and is a very good listener. I know that from the minute he walked in the room, I had his full attention. I find that filler and Botox work so well together and improve the appearance of the skin on my face. I am amazed by the results. I have found that the effect of Botox wore off before the filler. Receiving a Botox treatment between filler treatments has completely breather new life into the filler that I already have. They are such complimentary treatments and I recommend both. I love the results. The fine lines around my eyes make me look so much older. Botox has smoothed them out and I am so happy! I appreciate all of his time, patience and expertise in helping me age gracefully.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

In my opinion Dr Kelleher is the best at what he does . I have seen him three times now for Botox and I am pleased every time I see him . He is always very calm , answering all my questions , and putting me at ease and comfort . I always end up feeling very relaxed. I think I will continue to get Botox far into the future - I love my results! They are natural and subtle , but I also look significantly younger and feel extremely confident! I always recommend Dr Kelleher and will continue to do so .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Why did I choose Dr. Kelleher ? To put it simply -he is the best!!! I know that I like Dr. Kelleher because, when it comes to a doctor's appointments, I am usually nervous. But, not with Dr. Kelleher. In fact, both times that I have gotten Botox, this was my second treatment, I have found it to be a very relaxing experience. My results after this second time are even better than the first, and I am noticing changes in my face even more quickly. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Kelleher exceeds at giving me the best results, time after time. This is my third Botox treatment, and after every appointment , I look and feel very natural. With every appointment, Dr. Kelleher ensures, with the help of his amazing team of nurses, that all of my concerns are addressed. He will only do what is going to look great and natural on me. And my results - they are perfection. With every treatment, I notice that the results last longer and longer. Just the other day, I looked at an old picture of myself and thought, "wow, I really do look better and younger now". I can't believe the difference and I am so happy!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

It goes without saying that Dr. Kelleher is the absolute best when it comes to Cosmetic Dermatology. I have seen Dr. Kelleher for a few cosmetic treatments in the past-Botox and Filler-and saw really great results. This, however, was my first liposuction of my neck treatment. My overwhelming emotion after the procedure. . . I should have done this years ago! I look ten years younger. This is an amazing procedure, and so much easier than I anticipated! I am so happy and can't wait to come back and do my arms!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Whenever I here someone say that their doc5 is a miracle worker I tend to roll my eyes. That's until I started seeing Dr. Kelleher. He has done my botox twice now and I have to say-he truly is a miracle worker. My results are amazing. My foresee is totally smooth and my eyebrows look arched with no more old, and tied lines. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to give me the natural, gorgeous results that Dr. Kelleher has.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Every time I go to Dr. Kelleher's office, I leave feeling more confident than I walked in. I have seen him five times for Botox, and there are several reasons I keep going back. Not only is his work absolutely fantastic, he is patient and honest when you ask questions and makes your treatment as comfortable as possible. Like I've said, I have already seen Dr. Kelleher five times, and I will never change dermatologists! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)