Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher always does my cosmetic treatments... he knows what I like and want and is able to achieve perfect results every time. I like to keep a young appearance, but have a natural look with more volume to my lips. Honestly, I find going to Dr. K' s office to be a lot of fun and a great time! I find the procedure essentially painless and I love chatting with Dr. K and his nurses through the appointment

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I have had multiple treatments with Dr, Kelleher and have always been happy with the results. When I started to see lines and wrinkles again I knew it was time for another treatment. I decided to try Sculptra because it strengthens collagen and lasts for up to two years. Even though I had filler before, I am always anxious before the procedure that the injections will be painful. Dr Keller and his nurses put me at ease and where very compassionate and concerned for my wellbeing. He checks to see if he is hurting you and lets you know what he is doing so you know what to expect. His entire staff is friendly and professional. They make you feel comfortable and you always leave the office feeling great. With Sculptra, it will take a few treatments to see the full results, but after trying it this first time, I am looking forward to the next procedure. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my treatments. I am always happy with my results and I am always surprised by how little pain and discomfort I feel.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

When I felt my face was starting to age, I was ready to improve my wrinkles. I knew I only wanted to go to the best, especially when it came to my face. Dr. Kelleher is rated the best dermatologist in the Midwest for Botox and he definitely lived up to his reputation. I love my results and will continue to only go to him for Botox. My advice for anyone thinking of trying Botox; do not take any risks when it comes to your face! Only go to the best doctor if you want the best results! Dr. Kelleher took great care of me and if you see him I promise you you’ll leave happy!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Kelleher is a great cosmetic surgeon for many reasons, but one of which is that he has a vision for you that you may not yet see for yourself. This is so important because he never over does the Botox or filler and gives you the look that is suitable and appropriate for your face. He is attentive and listens to your concerns,elevating your look and your skin beyond what you thought was possible. I always leave the office confident that I look younger, natural, relaxed and beautiful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Tons of my friends and family go to Dr Kelleher for various reasons and he come highly recommended. I've seen Dr Kelleher a few times for Botox and I am consistently impressed. The space is absolutely beautiful and feels more like a spa than a doctor's office. The staff is amazing, so kind and attentive! And of course, Dr. Kelleher is the best. I always leave feeling ten times better than when I walked in.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kelleher at Premier Dermatology for many years. I went to him first for acne scars and he has worked with me year after year to improve my skin condition. He has been innovative in trying new methods and procedures to lessen the appearance of my pitted scars. Recently, we have found great results in the filler Volbella for my acne scars and I can honestly say, today I look scar free! I have always been so happy with his expertise, his talent, the results, and the knowledgable friendly staff, that I have ventured into other preventative and voluntary procedures...and have had the same wonderful experiences. Dr. Kelleher is caring and one of the few dermatologist who truly isn't just pushing products that you don't need. He always has the patient's best interest at heart. I really adore Dr. Kelleher. He has made just a difference in my life! My acne scars are virtually gone, I have had laser hair removal, and he has helped me look 10 years younger than my real age.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The extra fat on my neck has always bothered me. As a stubborn, hart to get to area, nothing I tried could help me lose the extra weight. I was tired of hiding from the camera at family functions and hated seeing myself in pictures. So, I decided it was time to try Liposculpture on my neck. I regularly see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and have always been so satisfied with my results. I completely trust him and know he is the doctor for this procedure. I was nervous going into the procedure because I though that it would be painful. Much to my surprise, it wasn't at all. I have never felt in more capable hands than Dr. Kellehers'. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions. I was at complete ease! Although my full results won't be visible until about 3 to 6 months of healing, I already look much younger. My only regret--I wish I would have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have always had a bit of a fuller face, but I have started to notice deeper folds in my skin that I really don't like. I have also always wanted fuller lips. When I heard of Dr. Kelleher, I knew I had to see him to help me with these areas that were bothering me. He is the best with botox /filler and I totally trust his judgement. I went into the procedure with no concerns! I have seen his work and everyone always looks perfect. He is gentle, interested in your concerns and so incredibly professional. One thing about Dr. Kelleher, he is always happy with his end results. He is a perfectionist, and it shows in his work. Consequently, I absolutely love my results! I keep hearing compliment after compliment from my friends and family. If you are afraid or hesitant to try Botox or filler, please go in and speak to Dr. Kelleher. He is wonderful at addressing your concerns and offering options. I couldn't be happier to be his patient!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

When I noticed the wrinkles around my eyes and forehead getting deeper, I started to feel like I was looking older. I have a lot of friends that have visited Dr. Kelleher for cosmetic procedures and had great results, so I decided to pay him a visit and try Botox. When I began the appointment, I was taken by Dr. Kelleher 's sincerity and conscientiousness. He took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. My initial concerns were that I would feel pain or discomfort. To my surprise, there was none. In fact, the whole experience was enjoyable-from the office space, to the nurses, to Dr. Kelleher himself. I am SO happy with my results. I look much younger, but natural at the same time. For anyone on the fence about getting Botox, you should absolutely do it. With Dr. Kelleher you will get amazing results. I will definately be back!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have seen Dr. Kelleher for filler and Botox treatments multiple times over the past few years. I like Dr. Kelleher because I know that he has many years of experience. He is also very easy to talk to and is a very good listener. I know that from the minute he walked in the room, I had his full attention. I find that filler and Botox work so well together and improve the appearance of the skin on my face. I am amazed by the results. I have found that the effect of Botox wore off before the filler. Receiving a Botox treatment between filler treatments has completely breather new life into the filler that I already have. They are such complimentary treatments and I recommend both. I love the results. The fine lines around my eyes make me look so much older. Botox has smoothed them out and I am so happy! I appreciate all of his time, patience and expertise in helping me age gracefully.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)