Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

I have seen Dr. Kelleher for filler and Botox treatments multiple times over the past few years. I like Dr. Kelleher because I know that he has many years of experience. He is also very easy to talk to and is a very good listener. I know that from the minute he walked in the room, I had his full attention. I find that filler and Botox work so well together and improve the appearance of the skin on my face. I am amazed by the results. I have found that the effect of Botox wore off before the filler. Receiving a Botox treatment between filler treatments has completely breather new life into the filler that I already have. They are such complimentary treatments and I recommend both. I love the results. The fine lines around my eyes make me look so much older. Botox has smoothed them out and I am so happy! I appreciate all of his time, patience and expertise in helping me age gracefully.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

In my opinion Dr Kelleher is the best at what he does . I have seen him three times now for Botox and I am pleased every time I see him . He is always very calm , answering all my questions , and putting me at ease and comfort . I always end up feeling very relaxed. I think I will continue to get Botox far into the future - I love my results! They are natural and subtle , but I also look significantly younger and feel extremely confident! I always recommend Dr Kelleher and will continue to do so .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Why did I choose Dr. Kelleher ? To put it simply -he is the best!!! I know that I like Dr. Kelleher because, when it comes to a doctor's appointments, I am usually nervous. But, not with Dr. Kelleher. In fact, both times that I have gotten Botox, this was my second treatment, I have found it to be a very relaxing experience. My results after this second time are even better than the first, and I am noticing changes in my face even more quickly. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Kelleher exceeds at giving me the best results, time after time. This is my third Botox treatment, and after every appointment , I look and feel very natural. With every appointment, Dr. Kelleher ensures, with the help of his amazing team of nurses, that all of my concerns are addressed. He will only do what is going to look great and natural on me. And my results - they are perfection. With every treatment, I notice that the results last longer and longer. Just the other day, I looked at an old picture of myself and thought, "wow, I really do look better and younger now". I can't believe the difference and I am so happy!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

It goes without saying that Dr. Kelleher is the absolute best when it comes to Cosmetic Dermatology. I have seen Dr. Kelleher for a few cosmetic treatments in the past-Botox and Filler-and saw really great results. This, however, was my first liposuction of my neck treatment. My overwhelming emotion after the procedure. . . I should have done this years ago! I look ten years younger. This is an amazing procedure, and so much easier than I anticipated! I am so happy and can't wait to come back and do my arms!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Whenever I here someone say that their doc5 is a miracle worker I tend to roll my eyes. That's until I started seeing Dr. Kelleher. He has done my botox twice now and I have to say-he truly is a miracle worker. My results are amazing. My foresee is totally smooth and my eyebrows look arched with no more old, and tied lines. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to give me the natural, gorgeous results that Dr. Kelleher has.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Every time I go to Dr. Kelleher's office, I leave feeling more confident than I walked in. I have seen him five times for Botox, and there are several reasons I keep going back. Not only is his work absolutely fantastic, he is patient and honest when you ask questions and makes your treatment as comfortable as possible. Like I've said, I have already seen Dr. Kelleher five times, and I will never change dermatologists! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I recently had a botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher, and I look and feel great! I consistently look well rested and feel 10 years younger! Dr. Kelleher is meticulous and a perfectionist; he takes all the time and necessary to make sure everything is always perfect. He truly cares about his patients' outcomes.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

WOW!! My laser experience with Dr. Kelleher was nothing short of AMAZING! I have to admit it is a little unnerving the thought of having your face lasered, but I can assure you that Dr. Kelleher's gentle touch, expertise, and genuine concern can put anyone's mind at ease. From the moment Dr. Kelleher entered the room I felt as if nothing else mattered in the world and all attention was on me. I was then handed a mirror and asked to "show me what bothers you," and at that very moment I knew that I was at the right place and with the right doctor to address my concerns. Dr. Kelleher and his staff were very thorough in setting my expectations for after my laser treatment as well. Overall, my experience was phenomenal! Oh and did I mention...my brown spots that were on my face have diminished and I look 10 years younger. I will definitely be back for any of my future medical/cosmetic concerns.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kelleher for a filler and botox treatment. I went to him because he has a great reputation but now I can personally say that Dr. Kelleher is AMAZING at what he does. I look like the younger version of myself. I am 45 years old and over the past few years I was getting more and more discouraged by the way my face was aging. Dr. Kelleher was able to erase years off my face and all with minimal discomfort. Totally worth it. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)