Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher

Whenever I here someone say that their doc5 is a miracle worker I tend to roll my eyes. That's until I started seeing Dr. Kelleher. He has done my botox twice now and I have to say-he truly is a miracle worker. My results are amazing. My foresee is totally smooth and my eyebrows look arched with no more old, and tied lines. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to give me the natural, gorgeous results that Dr. Kelleher has.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Every time I go to Dr. Kelleher's office, I leave feeling more confident than I walked in. I have seen him five times for Botox, and there are several reasons I keep going back. Not only is his work absolutely fantastic, he is patient and honest when you ask questions and makes your treatment as comfortable as possible. Like I've said, I have already seen Dr. Kelleher five times, and I will never change dermatologists! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I recently had a botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher, and I look and feel great! I consistently look well rested and feel 10 years younger! Dr. Kelleher is meticulous and a perfectionist; he takes all the time and necessary to make sure everything is always perfect. He truly cares about his patients' outcomes.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

WOW!! My laser experience with Dr. Kelleher was nothing short of AMAZING! I have to admit it is a little unnerving the thought of having your face lasered, but I can assure you that Dr. Kelleher's gentle touch, expertise, and genuine concern can put anyone's mind at ease. From the moment Dr. Kelleher entered the room I felt as if nothing else mattered in the world and all attention was on me. I was then handed a mirror and asked to "show me what bothers you," and at that very moment I knew that I was at the right place and with the right doctor to address my concerns. Dr. Kelleher and his staff were very thorough in setting my expectations for after my laser treatment as well. Overall, my experience was phenomenal! Oh and did I mention...my brown spots that were on my face have diminished and I look 10 years younger. I will definitely be back for any of my future medical/cosmetic concerns.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kelleher for a filler and botox treatment. I went to him because he has a great reputation but now I can personally say that Dr. Kelleher is AMAZING at what he does. I look like the younger version of myself. I am 45 years old and over the past few years I was getting more and more discouraged by the way my face was aging. Dr. Kelleher was able to erase years off my face and all with minimal discomfort. Totally worth it. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you find my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natural asymmetry with my upper lip as well (one side was fuller than the other), so I decided to come back to do filler in my lips not only to even them out but to add some size. I was really hesitant to do filler at first because, let's face it, we've all seen those girls walking around with awful-looking overinjected lips! Well, 2 full syringes of Juvederm later, my lips are not only almost perfectly symmetrical, but much more plump, and everything still looks natural! Once again Dr. Kelleher took a lot of time analyzing everything and doing his usual fine detail work to make sure I had the best result possible. As far as the procedure itself, yes it does hurt a little bit (but they put topical numbing on and it's pretty strong, I was actually drooling LOL) but it's definitely doable! Your lips will be swollen at first but it all goes down in a day or 2. The nurse in the room with me also had filler done before and was so helpful in walking me through everything which helped a lot. I love my lips and my face is so much more balanced since we fixed my asymmetries. I said it once and I'll say it again - I will be a patient of Dr. K's for life - don't trust all these medical spas that are popping up all over the place and stick with the expert - he's definitely worth it, and so is your face!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

For as long as I can remember, my mouth has moved very asymmetrically, to the point where I refused to take pictures from one side. I literally hated my smile and didn't know anything could be done about it. I was doing some reading and saw that doing Botox to a certain muscle near the mouth could help with the type of asymmetry I had, so I decided to ask Dr. Kelleher if he knew anything about this (I was already seeing him for something else at the time). I honestly thought he was going to refer me to a facial plastic surgeon, but he asked me to smile and do some other movements and said it would be pretty easy to fix. What?! On my way out I made an appointment and had it done a week later. They offer topical numbing cream before doing Botox but I didn't need it. A couple days later the effects started to kick in, and I couldn't believe how much my smile improved from a simple injection. If I knew it was this easy, I would have done it years ago. Dr. Kelleher knows the facial anatomy so well and knew which exact muscle to inject with just the right amount of Botox so my smile would even out just the right amount and not make it worse. It's pretty safe to say that I will be a patient of Dr. Kelleher's for life, I can't thank him enough for the difference he has made in my confidence. I truly hope that someone else with any kind of facial asymmetry (smile or anything else, as I'm sure he could fix that too) sees this review and knows they don't have to live their life being self-conscious all the time, and go see Dr. Kelleher!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have had numerous Botox and filler treatments performed by Dr. Kelleher. His friendly bedside manner and ability to put me at ease is always exceptional. My results are fabulous...I continue to look 10 years younger.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my life have I gotten so many compliments on my appearance!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whenever I here someone say that their doc5 is a miracle worker I tend to roll my eyes. That's until I started seeing Dr. Kelleher. He has done my botox twice n..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I go to Dr. Kelleher's office, I leave feeling more confident than I walked in. I have seen him five times for Botox, and there are several reasons I..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher, and I look and feel great! I consistently look well rested and feel 10 years younger! Dr. Kelleher is meticu..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WOW!! My laser experience with Dr. Kelleher was nothing short of AMAZING! I have to admit it is a little unnerving the thought of having your face lasered, bu..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kelleher for a filler and botox treatment. I went to him because he has a great reputation but now I can personally say ..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you find my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natu..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For as long as I can remember, my mouth has moved very asymmetrically, to the point where I refused to take pictures from one side. I literally hated my smile a..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had numerous Botox and filler treatments performed by Dr. Kelleher. His friendly bedside manner and ability to put me at ease is always exceptional. My..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first appointment with Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I already cannot wait to have another treatment. I was very nervous at first, but felt very comfor..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr. Kelleher due to the recommendation of a few friends. I needed to get freshened up before my son's wedding. Within one week of my consult, I rec..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are interested in Botox or filler, I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher. I am in my mid 40’s and had really started to notice the fine lines around my eyes a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first cosmetic procedure, lipo sculpture, performed by Dr. Kelleher. Before, during and after the procedure he was very comforting and made me feel relax..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had botox and filler on 3/3/15 and my results are amazing! I look and feel so refreshed and look years younger. Dr. Kelleher and his staff make you feel so c..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had another book filler treatment by Dr. Kelleher and can't thank him enough! I love the way it looks and the way it makes me feel. He always does an exc..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My results are AMAZING! I had Botox and filler treatments with Dr. Kelleher and am soooo pleased! His kind and caring demeanor along with his impeccable skill..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelleher is both professional and highly skilled, giving me a beautiful and natural appearance with my cosmetic treatments. You too will be extremely please..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love premier dermatology! Came in for a consult and everyone was so nice and upbeat. Dr kelleher took his time and made me feel important. The nursing staff an..."

January 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=99612'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=99612'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014