You may also like

I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

For as long as I can remember, my mouth has moved very asymmetrically, to the point where I refused to take pictures from one side. I literally hated my smile and didn't know anything could be done about it. I was doing some reading and saw that doing Botox to a certain muscle near the mouth could help with the type of asymmetry I had, so I decided to ask Dr. Kelleher if he knew anything about this (I was already seeing him for something else at the time). I honestly thought he was going to refer me to a facial plastic surgeon, but he asked me to smile and do some other movements and said it would be pretty easy to fix. What?! On my way out I made an appointment and had it done a week later. They offer topical numbing cream before doing Botox but I didn't need it. A couple days later the effects started to kick in, and I couldn't believe how much my smile improved from a simple injection. If I knew it was this easy, I would have done it years ago. Dr. Kelleher knows the facial anatomy so well and knew which exact muscle to inject with just the right amount of Botox so my smile would even out just the right amount and not make it worse. It's pretty safe to say that I will be a patient of Dr. Kelleher's for life, I can't thank him enough for the difference he has made in my confidence. I truly hope that someone else with any kind of facial asymmetry (smile or anything else, as I'm sure he could fix that too) sees this review and knows they don't have to live their life being self-conscious all the time, and go see Dr. Kelleher!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have had numerous Botox and filler treatments performed by Dr. Kelleher. His friendly bedside manner and ability to put me at ease is always exceptional. My results are fabulous...I continue to look 10 years younger.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my life have I gotten so many compliments on my appearance!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

This was my first appointment with Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I already cannot wait to have another treatment. I was very nervous at first, but felt very comfortable after hearing him explain the entire treatment. He told me exactly what to expect and gave other recommendations to improve my skin even further. I admire most how natural I looked after the treatment.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Went to see Dr. Kelleher due to the recommendation of a few friends. I needed to get freshened up before my son's wedding. Within one week of my consult, I received my first filler treatment. I could not believe my results. I looked younger and fresher without looking fake and processed. Dr. Kelleher was very paient because I was nervous and his staff was awesome. I will be back!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

If you are interested in Botox or filler, I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher. I am in my mid 40’s and had really started to notice the fine lines around my eyes and the smile lines around my mouth becoming more prominent. After receiving Botox and filler injections, the changes are subtle but significant- I look like I did 10 years ago. The lines have softened, some have disappeared completely and I still look completely natural and like myself. He is excellent. I am so happy with the results and so happy I found Dr. Kelleher.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Had my first cosmetic procedure, lipo sculpture, performed by Dr. Kelleher. Before, during and after the procedure he was very comforting and made me feel relaxed. I love my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Kelleher and his practice!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had botox and filler on 3/3/15 and my results are amazing! I look and feel so refreshed and look years younger. Dr. Kelleher and his staff make you feel so comfortable and relaxed

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I just had another book filler treatment by Dr. Kelleher and can't thank him enough! I love the way it looks and the way it makes me feel. He always does an excellent job. Thank you Dr. Kelleher!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great first time experience for Botox treatment with Dr. Kelleher he answered all of my questions and was very personable and professional. The results..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For as long as I can remember, my mouth has moved very asymmetrically, to the point where I refused to take pictures from one side. I literally hated my smile a..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had numerous Botox and filler treatments performed by Dr. Kelleher. His friendly bedside manner and ability to put me at ease is always exceptional. My..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Botox for the 8th time by Dr. Kelleher. I would not go anywhere else. His attention to detail puts me at ease every time I'm in the office. Never in my..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first appointment with Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I already cannot wait to have another treatment. I was very nervous at first, but felt very comfor..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr. Kelleher due to the recommendation of a few friends. I needed to get freshened up before my son's wedding. Within one week of my consult, I rec..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are interested in Botox or filler, I highly recommend Dr. Kelleher. I am in my mid 40’s and had really started to notice the fine lines around my eyes a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first cosmetic procedure, lipo sculpture, performed by Dr. Kelleher. Before, during and after the procedure he was very comforting and made me feel relax..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had botox and filler on 3/3/15 and my results are amazing! I look and feel so refreshed and look years younger. Dr. Kelleher and his staff make you feel so c..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had another book filler treatment by Dr. Kelleher and can't thank him enough! I love the way it looks and the way it makes me feel. He always does an exc..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My results are AMAZING! I had Botox and filler treatments with Dr. Kelleher and am soooo pleased! His kind and caring demeanor along with his impeccable skill..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelleher is both professional and highly skilled, giving me a beautiful and natural appearance with my cosmetic treatments. You too will be extremely please..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love premier dermatology! Came in for a consult and everyone was so nice and upbeat. Dr kelleher took his time and made me feel important. The nursing staff an..."

January 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=99612'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=99612'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014