Ratings for Dr. Lina K. Swenson

I would recommend Dr. Swenson strongly. She has been my primary care physician for a few years. I go in for yearly check-ups, by her recommendations. She is friendly, good with people and careful, but not a guilt-tripper. I have thrown a few "what is this" type questions over the years and she always has the right diagnosis and a variety of treatment options. Further, she has run a few (not pricey) tests to check on some issues that I was not familiar with. Thus, I rate her knowledge as excellent. Further, the office is well oiled machine. The nurses and receptionists are very professional and efficient. For the record, I am a middle aged man and she and her staff make me comfortable and well-cared for, no matter the issue.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I'm an RN so I come across a lot of doctors. Dr. Swenson is a definite stand out. She is so easy to talk to, I feel so understood when I come to see her. She knows her stuff, too, and her referrals are always great. I love her and am a loyal patient forever!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Swenson was very patient, listened to my concerns and did not make me feel talked down to at all. I was able to get an appt with her with in 3 business days. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Lina K. Swenson's Credentials

• Sofia Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria (Grad. 1994)