Ratings for Dr. Stephen Reed

Dr.Reed is one of the finest,generous n intelligent Dr that we came across.As anyone would I was also very nervous abt my miniscus n ACL surgery on my right knee. But as i was lots of pain n after meeting Dr.reed I was I quite confident that everything will ok n hence we procedded with the surgery.The surgery was performed by Dr.reed and everything went super well. Dr Reed is the only Dr whom I have seen or heard follow ups personally with a phone call after otherwise dr.s don't even bother they get paid paid to do ur treatment but not the follow up calls from their personal time.Even Debbie the receptionist is so kind she would never get pissed no matter how many times u call n would always try to help n answer all ur questions..........Dr.Reed as now I call him my Angel........as after the surgery I had some other body problems n was hospitalised stood by me every second of the way n was worried for me.God bless him n his family there r angels out there n I found one.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Reed is an Excellent Surgeon. He is very Experienced and capable doctor. He did my wife's Knee surgery with ACL and Meniscus tear (Two surgeries). He takes pain to follow up with the patient after the surgery and is very concerned about the effects after the surgery when patient need the doctor the most. I would really recommend him . God bless him and give him more energy:health so that he can cure more patients efficiently.Keep the good work.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Reed has been my orthopaedic surgeon for many years. I have had numerous surgical procedures 2 knee replacements, 1 hip replacement and 1 shoulder replacement. I have found him to be a very caring and compassionate surgeon who takes pride in his work and follows up with his patients even when they have been discharged from hospital. He is known to call his patients after surgery to let them know how it went and what follow-up is required. The office administrator, Karen is a very professional and caring person who takes the time to explain all surgical procedures and appointments. I am sad to see that she has retired from the office after many years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I recently had rotator cuff surgery performed by this extremely competent orthopaedic surgeon. It is only one week post-op and already I feel better than I have felt in months. Thank you Dr. Reed for your care and also thanks to Karen (office administrator) for all your help !

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Reed is simply the best. Two chronic exertional compartment syndrome surgeries and medial tibial stress syndrome; once on the right and once on the left. Both times went extremely well. He really cares about his patients. Lots of follow up to ensure everything was healing well and took lots of time with me to answer any questions I had. Would recommend to everyone, plus the new hospital he works at is awesome. -Amber L

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Reed are amazing Doctor In Toronto he did my knee surgery and it heeled fast I see him every year for follow-up. He is the best Doctor and his team are amazing too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Reed is a terrific surgeon. He is very knowledgeable about how surgery affects the specific sports you participate in and how best to approach rehab. I had a great experience under his care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr Reed was excellent in assisting my recovery and was genuinely a nice guy! It's been 7 months since I tore my acl and mensicus

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Reed and his team are amazing. They are a considerate and compassionate team that truly care about their patients. After getting the run around from other doctors for nearly a year, my referral to Dr. Reed was life changing! I was scheduled for my procedure promptly and found his assistant to be professional and helpful. I felt well prepared for my surgery and recovery time. Dr. Reed's 'handiwork' is amazing - tiny, tiny stitches that left minimal scarring on both my legs. My post-operative care was also excellent. I felt encouraged and supported by Dr. Reed and the Humber River physiotherapy staff. My recovery has gone smoothly and my quality of life has increased dramatically since my surgery with Dr. Reed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Reed has helped me repair my knee, my ligaments and re-align my leg- a process that took several surgeries and a manipulation. He is a wonderful surgeon, very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. I am no longer in Ontario, but if I ever need more work done, I would definitely speak to Dr. Reed first. It is because of his expertise that I am able to walk again. For those who say he is rude- he is definitely not- he has a great sense of humor and is very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015