Ratings for Dr. Christa Brambilla

Poor bedside manner. Lack of knowledge or care for the needs of the patient. Total lack of commitment to patient and their unique needs or circumstances. Was grateful to find a new doctor who is caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Worst experience with a Doctor EVER. I am in my sixties so I have seen a few. Uncaring, no listening skills, no desire to listen to your symptoms, just wants to get into her computer, write a prescription and get you out of her office space.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very arrogant and dismissive. She is unprofessional and should do research as it would be better suited to her lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I agree with these negative comments. I lost my grandmother and was prescribed medication which caused me to become addicted and loose weight. When I came to her wanting to go off the pills she said the dose needed to be increased. You are supposed to be able to trust a doctor. At least Amy the nurse practitioner is amazing and can make up for all her mistakes.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Strange to see these bad reviews. They are diametrically opposed to my experience with her. She is always punctual, and knowledgeable about my various health issues, and does not rush my time with her. She has a caring attitude, and works with me to keep my health up, encouraging me when I slip off the rails. I had no family doctor, and went to her after my condition was diagnosed on the recommendation of one of the top doctors in BGH.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

So many bad reviews…I have to say I am not surprised and perhaps would explain my experience with this Dr. I had several bizarre incidents but this one really best describes her behaviour. Dr Brambilla called me at home after missing an apt due to the death of my mother. After telling her about my mother’s death she could have cared less showing no compassion and continued on her rant straightening me out. I was in disbelief. Dr. Brambilla has a rude, abrupt manner, a uncompassionate person who is more concerned with her own schedule and keeping things in order than the health, wellbeing and lives of her patients. A personality certainly not suited to a family practitioner dealing with people and their health issues. I am shocked to read that she is late for apts. which she does not tolerate from patients ever! How can this be allowed if the tables are turned??? I guess it is an individual choice but let the reviews speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

unprofessional,abrupt always in a hurry to get you out of office. More than one time she was extrenely rude to bith me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

worst dr ive ever had! she's rude and doesn't listen to you. when you try and suggest what you think it is she brushes you off without thinking twice. thryoid is a gentic disorder and she actuaslly told me she's never heard of it running in families.. instead of fininding one common cause for 20 different symptoms she tried to fix each symptom individually. which resulted in 5 different pills (non of the working other then to get me addicted) and when they didn't work she uped the dose. i believe she is an internet dr ..meaning thats how she got her degree... she's going to kill alot of people with her naive attitude and lack of caring for patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Brambilla has always let me speak and doesn't rush to cut me off and write a prescription. I appreciate the way she doesn't act as if she has all the answers and my wishes for treatment can be ignored. She takes the time to address my questions and make sure that I understand what's going on. Her staff has always been warm (especially Angie!). All in all, I really feel like I'm being cared for. As for punctuality, I have never waited more than 15 minutes beyond my actual appointment time, and that happened only once in the fours years since she's been my doctor. All the other times, I've gotten in on time or a few minutes early.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011