Ratings for Dr. Sharon D. Washington

I have nothing good to say about Dr. Washington's office. On July 19th I found out that I had miscarried and I had a D&C done on July 29th. A month later I'm still bleeding and her staff won't schedule an appointment with me because she said insurance won't cover me if I'm not pregnant anymore. I talked to my insurance company and they said of course I would be covered for a follow up on my surgery. Dr. Washington's staff still won't schedule me so the advice nurses are telling me to go to the ER because I need to be seen right away. Clearly Dr. Washington cares more about her pocketbook than her patient's health. Thank you Dr. Washington for taking a heartbreaking situation and making it even more difficult.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have known this doctor for over a year and a half. In that time, she was more rude than polite, demeaning, always right, and cruel to her staff as well as her patients. Her bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I understand having to wait to see Dr. Washington because she has to run out and deliver a baby. After all, babies come when they want. However, waiting all morning or all afternoon is absurd. I have observed the following: she is emotional, usually late, difficult to talk to (unless she likes you or you are "well known" in the community), very curt, rude and someone I never want to come in contact with again. Her turn over rate of her staff is ridiculous (that in and of itself should tell you there is something wrong with her). Go to Go to any other doctor, you'll thank me for it later.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

After waiting.....and waiting I finally met with the doctor recently and boy was she a waste of time and money. Doesn't listen, not good about answering questions and flat out rude! Don't waste your time!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

She kept me waiting in the waiting room for three hours, and then in the room for two. I don't even know why I waited. She rushed me through the visit, barely listened to me. I had some some health concerns and symptoms I needed to talk about. I didn't expect a long consultation, but at least I should get to finish my sentences. She was very knowledgeable about medicine, and really got the other health issues I have, but she was more interested in pushing products on me that she sold than helping me figure out why I was in pain. Sorry - between the two - this doctor is a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have seen this dr. only a few times. The first time, I felt "talked over" and not listened to. I left feeling disappointed. The next visit, she seemed more attentive, and I was overall pleased with the visit. However, she didn't remember past samples she had given, and couldn't find it in my chart, and doubted that I got them from her! The next time I visited was with a health concern. She had terrible bedside manner, referred me off without comment on the condition, and was unaware of the condition I asked about. I am changing drs.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Sharon D. Washington's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA