Ratings for Dr. Thomas Pointner

Dr Tom and his staff are amazing! He is the best, most thorough dentist. He takes the time to explain everything, alleviate fears, offer options that will be the most pain and discomfort free and I can't recommend a better dentist than him. Simply said, he's the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This a top rate Dr and staff, treats you with respect and makes you comfortable and at ease no matter the procedure ahead of you! I've been going to Dr Pointner for over five years and will continue to go to him as well as refer people to him for many many years to come. There is absolutely no one better in the area! Very reasonably priced for people with no insurance and a knowledgable and very friendly staff. 10 out of 10 in my book. PJ

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Pointner is simply "WONDERFUL". He is punctual and explains everything he is doing before he does it. He takes the time to answer any and all questions without rushing you. He is not out to just generate business. He only suggests what is actually needed. I am so thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr Pointer for for 15 years. Great dentist!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I found this dentist years ago... He now takes care of my whole family. We have 4 Kids and they love going to the dentist. Not only does he care about you he is VERY good at what he does. I would suggest him to anyone. His prices are very good as well. He is ALWAYS on time... And tries to make sure you are comfortable throughout any procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I have been using this dentist for years and have had nothing but excellent service from him and his staff for myself and family. I would highly recommend him. He is also very helpful when you do not have insurance.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

This dentist is a snob if you have a problem with your teeth he will blow you off and have his recpt. call you. Then why give me your pager number then if you wont answer my calls and questions!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007