Ratings for Dr. James S. Daniel

He is amazing and such a blessing! He has delivered all 4 of mine and will be delivering my 5th in a couple of weeks. I wouldn't use any one else :)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr.Daniels is great but the staff up front that sets the appointments is rude

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Best Doctor ever! Very knowledgeable and experienced!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

No bad comments? What a doctor! He takes time to delete all the negative responses from his patients. I had a bad experience with Dr. Daniel and wrote a detailed review a year ago. However, that review is no longer available for the public.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Love love love him!!! The wait that I often had in his office was well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He is great specialist, loves his job. He always sings Happy Birthday song to all newborns. If you need a c-section he is the best, takes time to stitch you properly so low down time after. The only negative is waiting time for the visit, but he has a lot of patients and deliveries, so when the babies come he needs to run to the hospital. regardless all that I still think he's great

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

He delivered my son three years ago! He is an amazing doctor! And his staff is awesome

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Daniel is the Best Doctor!! I just left his office getting my IUD inserted. He delivered my second son. From day one I felt special and enjoyed every visit. The staff is very friendly. Yes, the wait can be long but it just let me know he must be a great doctor.( so many people trust him.) Its worth the wait. My husband loves Dr Daniel. If I ever have another baby he will definitely be my Dr. Even if I'm out of state.I already live over an hour away but its worth every mile. I love Dr Daniel.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Daniel. He was funny, polite, and caring. His ultrasound tech. was anything but, though. She was extremely rude. Ultrasounds are supposed to be exciting and enjoyable, but she absolutely ruined it for me. If Dr. D wasn't so great, I prob. wouldn't go back. His outstanding personality made up for her horrible one. The lab, nurses, and desk staff eere all polite. Other than the u/s tech, my only complaint is that the air wasn't working, so it was very hot in the office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Daniel is one of the best doctors I've ever used. His bedside manner is outstanding and he is eager to answer any questions or concerns. I am not a fan of the ultrasound tech he has. She is rude, cold, and unprofessional. She even went as far as to put her hand in my sister's face and told her to stand there until she said otherwise. Not called for, by any means! Most of the other staff is very kind and helpful, with few exceptions. The only other grievance I have is wait time. There were 4 other people scheduled for the same appointment time as me, and 4 more 30 min later. I was there from 12:45 until 5:23 for a sonogram and bloodwork. I will continue to use him as my OB/GYN , but maybe he should schedule less patients in such a small timeframe.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. James S. Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare