Ratings for Dr. John Zeni

Brilliant Dr. I am very grateful to meet him and for healing my back and shoulder pain .definitely I would recommend him to very one .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Absolutely awesome! I was a reluctant patient, but can't believe the difference it's made with no pain to me at all. Ahhhh....

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Very good love the service and the staff very welcoming. I would recomend him to all my friend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Our family have been patients since 2010. Within a few visits I started to experience relief from pain I'd had for 7 years. I am now a believer in chiropractic and take my children (including infant) for regular adjustments. The staff are wonderful - taking the time to know each patient by name! Dr John is genuine and sincere in his desire to help people to live "in line" and free of pain. He really is passionate about what he does and is committed to helping remove barriers that would prevent people from receiving care. I highly recommend him and encourage anyone to have an assessment and see how chiropractic can benefit you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Having been treated by numerous chiropractors over the past 30 years, I can honestly say there is no one better at achieving lasting results than Dr. John.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr John is more than simply a "back doctor", he truly cares about our overall health. His staff is also very caring; they really do treat you like family. When I had health concerns other than my back, I didn't hesitate to bring these up with Dr John, and he willingly listened, offering his point of view. I highly recommend him - have recommended him to numerous people already.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I have been going for seveal years now and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff are great and it is very family oriented.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. John is a very compassionate doctor. I have been to several chiropractors and found him to be the best. He listens to you, spends time, and gets to the cause, not just addressing the symptom. I would recommend him for my friends and family, and just wanted to say thanks.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007