Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Bazzani

I have never been so humiliated or offended in my life. I have always worked 24 hour shifts working as a care provider for the elderly recently I lost my job because the lady I took care of passed away. I have had trouble finding a job since. I have insurance but I have to pay 30% of my what I have done. I got the Mirena put in which I paid for with my insurance and 30% of my money. I have had extremely bad cramping that keeps me up at night and painful intercourse. I have gone previously to see a doctor to make sure everything is in place and is fine that appointment wasn't very helpful. So I made another app. To have it removed and Dr. Bazzani comes in and very rudely tells me that I should keep it in because I'm not paying for it people like him are paying for it since I'm on the family pack. Also that I shouldn't chose to get an expensive birth control if I planned to get it taken out since "I'm not paying for it." After that I felt too uncomfortable to have him remove it and decided to leave. If I would have known I would have been on the family pack due to losing a job and not being able to find another one right after and following that office advice by saying I should get that birth control while I had a job and insurance I would have never of gotten it. If you are someone who needs state help he is not the doctor for u. He obviously looks down on ppl thinking they get a free ride since he is the one paying 4 it was the impression I got from his tone of voice and what he said. Idk why he became a doctor if he doesn't want to help ppl. This office clearly wants ppl to get this birth control if your paying out of your own pocket but if your getting state help expected to be bitched out. I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

i enjoy having bazzani as my doctor. he did a wonderful job delivering my baby and i will stick with him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Matthew J. Bazzani's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Oroville, CA