Ratings for Dr. Neda F. Ballon Reyes

She was nice enough when I went in for a check-up, STD check, and new prescription for birth control. She said that my pap smear was needed every year, though I thought it was only every other year. Turns out there is new technology that allows for 2 years between check-ups (which my old doctor had), but she didn't explain that. It's not the end of the world, and she is adequate.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Reason I sticked with her is because I have been going to Dr. Reyes for years and she has all my medical history but during the last two years, she has been very rude, even my husband has noticed. She thinks I'm paranoid but I had 2 miscarriage and recently, my baby boy has been born stillborn at 33 wks because she failed to monitor me closely. We are so devastated and she only started being nice to me after my husband yelled at her after our loss. She should have referred me to a high risk pregnancy doctor after my history. I would not recommend her to anyone. Her only saving grace is her courteous and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Knowledgeable and sensitive.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Neda F. Ballon Reyes's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northridge, CA