Ratings for Dr. Benedict Schue Liao

Made us wait 2 hours outside his office, and when arrived, did not provide an apology. Should be put in jail for preying on cancer patients with no way out. His is a liar, and his stories always change.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

This doctor invented a cancer medicine, he sells 2000per month, accord to him, this medicine can cure all kind of cancer, he refused to answer some questions which he couldn't answer, he is not a professional dr, he is a robber, his moral standard is not cure patient, he only need money, poor him, he will count money in jail.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Benedict Liao by a friend. When I went to visit for an annual checkup the process required an ultra sound. After the visit was over, the doctor said that the ultra sound was going to cost $250. I told him as well as his staffs that I had insurance through blue cross PPO. They told me that I could not use my insurance. However, reading up on the internet prior to the visit the website stated that they are a blue cross provider. I was very disappointed because the clinic was dishonest. I also had to wait a long time in between exams without being informed what was going on. The front desk staff was not friendly. In addition, I found out a few weeks later that my aunt who also went to see this physician. The doctor charged her $100 for the ultra sound and also did not take her insurance. I am not sure how this clinic is running their business but something does not add up right.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Benedict Schue Liao's Credentials

• Coll Of Med Natl Taiwan Univ, Taipei, Taiwan (244-02 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey Park, CA