Ratings for Dr. Pierre A. Scales

My husband and I are still in shock at how condescending, rude and obnoxious this doctor was to us. It was my first visit, which I had to wait almost 3 months for. First, we had to wait an hour and a half while he did 2 procedures before he could see me. (Why in the world would they schedule me to come in at 2:00 PM when he had 2 procedures that he had to do first?) He walked into the room with a horrible attitude toward us that just got worse as the visit progressed. I finally couldn't take any more and had to end the appointment without any resolution for my problem. We spoke with a supervisor after the visit to lodge a complaint. She was very apologetic and tried to help facilitate getting me in to see another doctor as quickly as possible. My husband and I are still racking our brains trying to figure out what we could have done to set this doctor off and warrant this type of behavior. Our advice... don't waste your time seeing this doctor.

Submitted August 22, 2013

He is my OBGYN. He's very matter of fact but very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Pierre A. Scales's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)