Dr. Paul Whidden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Whidden

I had a Breast Augmentation done with Dr. Whidden I’m July 2017. All of the 5 star reviews here are absolutely true. From consultation to recovery both he and his office were superb. I wanted the best and that is exactly what was delivered. They took ample time to answer all of my questions and make me feel like their most valued client. I love the results and I’ve been told countless time how amazing I look! I can’t thank Dr. Whidden enough for his skill, warmth, and dedication to his craft. He really is the best BA surgeon in Calgary. He cares about his patients. The service and care was 5 star and two of my friends have already seen him for this surgery. I if you want the best result with the best surgeon, look no fury than Dr. Whidden.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

so happy! he did a great job, it's been well over a year and I get lots of compliments, I tell everyone that asks me about plastic -breasts- to go see him. the anesthesiologist that works alongside him is so charming, they both are. I highly recommend, he's honestly SO nice and so is his staff very friendly and they are super accommodating. I am really happy with the outcome- high profile/great projection/round implant. I am young+slim so it looks great on my body! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift by Dr. Whidden. The experience was great. I was very inquisitive and thoughtful about the procedures and I was allowed to call and ask any questions I had leading up to the surgery. Dr. Whidden and his staff made me feel at ease. I felt prepared and knowledgeable about waht to expect pre and post surgery. I was very impressed with the results. Healing great. I also gained respect for Dr. Whidden because he was realistic about results which vary from person to person. I thought I neeed implants to achieve the look I desired but he was so right about a breast lift instead. I am happy and look forward to enjoying my new figure. Thank you Dr. Whidden and staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Whidden is ultra professional and his bedside manner is confident and reassuring. He takes time for questions and is not pushy. I've just had my one-year post-op checkup for breast augmentation and couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This has been nothing but a positive experience from my 1st consultation to the 1 year follow-up of my breast augmentation Dr. Paul Whidden was kind, helpful,l and patient with me from the moment I met him. I had a few different consultations with other doctors and I immediately felt in safe hands with the entire staff of Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I recently had my one-year checkup for my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Whidden, and can say it has been an amazing experience! I am so impressed with the results and only wish I would have done it sooner! The care I had from everyone at MTPS from Brooke at reception, Jenna-May, Trista, Vanessa, all the nursing staff, the anesthesiologist, and especially Dr. Whidden was 5-star! Any questions I had pre and post surgery were answered promptly. I completely put my trust in Dr. Whidden when it came down to choosing implant size, and I am so glad I did. He definitely has the experience and is amazing at keeping everything looking natural!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had a rest augmentation with Dr. Whidden in Nov 2014. I thought I had my mind made up when it came to a surgeon as my friends had all used someone else in town. However, during the consultation I was so impressed with the time he took to explain my options and the procedure that I quickly changed my mind on who would be performing the procedure. After I choose my size, I started having second thoughts and the girls in his clinic was extremely helpful and understanding. Dr. W called me to walk through everything again and even recommend I come back in for another sizing appointment. I could not be happier with the results and highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have my breast augmentation with Dr. Whidden. I have two friends who have BA done a few years before me with Dr Whidden. They were both super satisfied with their results. I looked up Dr Whidden and booked my consultation right away. Dr Whidden was friendly. He recommended tear drop shape implants with rough surface. The surgery was successful with minimum scaring. However one breast implant was higher then the other. Dr Whidden said they would look better and normal after one year. At the one year check up, one is still high then the other and both implants did not drop to their proper positions. So now my breasts do not look nice without bras on. They look arkward. He recommended me to have another surgery to allow the implants to moved to their proper locations. I will NOT use he again. I don't have the confidence in him. The Dr Whidden recommended by my friends was not Dr Paul Whidden, it was his father. The Dr Whidden my friends recommended has retired. I didn't ask my friends for the doctor's first name. Dr Paul Whidden is the son. I thought I was getting the best BA surgeon. My friends all have perfect results. I am very sad that I got the wrong doctor and still not happy with my results. Lesson learned! Ask for the surgeon's full name!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I just had a Breast Augmentation done with Dr. Whidden on May 11. From consultation to recovery both he and his office were excellent . They took ample time to engage me and answer questions. I love the results and look forward to years of enjoying his work. He gave me a satisfaction survey to fill out, I only had one comment and he called me right away to talk about it. He cares about his patients. The service and care was 5 star and I would recommend him to all my friends. I went to five plastic surgeon consultations all together and hands down Dr. Whidden was the best. I'm so happy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Whidden! He is extremely knowledgable and made the entire experience comfortable and easy. The size he recommended for my breast augmentation was perfect and the outcome was exactly what I had wanted. On top of being great at his job he is a genuinely wonderful person and the staff were absolutely amazing! The anesthesiologist was fantastic, I barely even felt the IV go in which was a huge relief for me as i've always been tough to get. Karen was my nurse and was so caring and compassionate, I was so thankful to have her there! Extremely impressed, I couldn't imagine having gone anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Paul Whidden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Whidden is a board certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon through the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He specializes in procedures for the face, body and breasts including rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery and breast augmentation. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1995)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery