Ratings for Dr. Paul Whidden

I had a Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation done one year ago by Dr. Whidden. It was an amazing experience. The staff are extremely nice, caring, and take very good care of you.... ALL OF THEM, Nurses and Office Staff.... Dr. Whidden has mastered this craft and has me looking amazing for a 55 year old woman. I barely have a scar now, and I feel great. I wish I could have done this years ago, but so thankful I got to go for it at my age anyway. During recovery they were quick to answer any questions I had, never left me stranded even though I lived an 8 hour drive away from their clinic. They truly take great care. I highly recommend Dr. Whidden.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have a breast augmentation done last year and it was the first surgery I had ever had. The experience was amazing, the staff and Dr were fantastic and it was a very positive experience. I would recommend him to anyone. I chose him because a friend had recommended him and now 4 other people I know have used him as well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I had a breast reduction a year ago, with Dr. Whidden. Although I was quite nervous prior to the surgery, it turned out to be one of the best things I have done, I wish I had had the surgery earlier in my life. Dr. Whidden and his team are highly professional and helpful. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I am greatly satisfied with the result and my whole experience at Macleod Plastic surgery clinic. I had an Brest Augmentation a year ago. Dr. Whidden did a great job. My breasts look good, scars are barely noticeable. My post -surgery recovery went much faster and easier than I even expected, pain went down in a three of days. During consultation Dr. Whidden was helpful and patient, made me feel comfortable and confident. All the team of the clinic is very friendly and supportive, communication was quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I have never taken time in my life to write a review but how could I not for Dr. Whidden and staff. Not only is the outcome of my breast augmentations 100% perfect but dr whidden, staff and facility were amazing . I would recommend him over and over again!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I choose Dr Whidden for my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier! From the first phone call I made to the office to my surgery I can't say enough good things about this practice. Dr Whidden is extremely professional, took the time to answer all of my questions and take me though the process step by step with the upmost care and consideration. The office staff and nurses where amazing, so caring, friendly and professional. I booked 4 consults with different doctors and after my consult with Dr. Whidden was by far the best! I knew I'd found the right doctor for me! I am 6 days post operation today and feel great and so far the results are amazing! Im so pleased Dr Whidden took his time to find the right implant ft for my body and my very active lifestyle. My surgery went textbook perfect Dr. Whidden is an excellent surgeon or as I call it an "Artist" I can't believe I have no bruising! I live in Kelowna and it was well worth the travel to Calgary!! I am extremely happy with my results so far!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Whidden a year ago and he and everyone in his practice are caring, knowledgeable and are always there to answer any of your questions. From the consultation, the surgery itself and all follow up appointments, he and each one of his staff members were there for me and truly cared. He is an incredible surgeon with so much experience and there is no reason for anyone in Calgary to go anywhere else in my opinion. I am beyond happy with my breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had breast augmentation with Dr Whidden in May 2015. Fantastic results from a true professional. The staff made sure I was well informed about all aspects before/after. I have returned for Botox as well. I trust Dr Whidden and his staff wholeheartedly and always recommend them when people ask.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had a BA done a year ago w Dr. Whidden. Everone was very professional, welcoming and they answered all of my questions. Dr. Whidden helped me in finding the right size, which at first I was unsure but now I am very happy I followed his steer. Prior to the surgery, they did an excellent job in ensuring I was ready. They contacted the drugstore and got all the pain killers/medicines arranged. They just made the whole process feel very easy. The right after the surgery I felt a bit nauseous but the staff stayed w me and were very helpful. I went back for my follow-ups apts and each time I never felt rushed but rather felt I was in good hands. So overall I am extremely pleased w the service and the results. I'ld definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She is simply the best doctor you will ever meet! She is very caring and confident, I'm one year out and I am very very happy with my results. Dr. Zakhary was the first and only doctor I consulted with and I knew right way that she was going to be my surgeon as all my concerns were answered very patiently, She spent a lot of time with me and only ended the consultation after she addressed all of my questions and concerns, after my consultation I was confident that she was the right surgeon for me and I scheduled my surgery. The entire experience was fantastic, from scheduling a consultation, my consultation, pre-op appointment, surgery, and follow up appointments. The staff is outstanding; Stephanie and Shelby always made me feel at ease and taken care of right from the start. The day of my surgery I was very nervous and scared , but Dr. Zakhary made my feel safe and secure. I must have had at least six or eight follow ups after my surgery to ensure that I was healing well, and of course my result was beyond what I could have hoped for. I would recommend Dr. Zakhary to anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty or any cosmetic surgery. She is a perfectionist and highly skilled. This is the best investment in my own wellbeing. Thank you Dr. Zakhary and staff.

Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Paul Whidden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Whidden is a board certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon through the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He specializes in procedures for the face, body and breasts including rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery and breast augmentation. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1995)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery