Ratings for Dr. Paul Whidden

Dr. Whidden was a great choice. I have referred other friends here who are also very happy. Well worth my time

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I recently had a BA done with Dr. Whidden and I am so incredibly glad that I did!! He has done such an amazing job, I don't think I've ever been complimented so much before. He made me so incredibly comfortable and his staff are probably the sweetest people I've ever met. The nurse (Karen?) was so comforting and funny, the front end (blonde) so sweet and genuine. Even the office managers were making me laugh. Such a great surgeon, he made sure all the questions I had were answered and I didn't just feel like a number in a waiting room. I have recommended him to all of my friends and co-workers. If I ever need any work done ever again, I would not hesitate to book.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Not a great experience at all. I was so sick following surgery and was sent home, throwing up and in very bad shape. I overheard the nurse saying she did not plan to stay any later than she wanted to. Dr. Whidden never did any follow-up with me and he made a mistake with the sutures so that I now have a lump in lieu of a straight line. (I think he knew which is why I never heard back from him), Sadly did not have a good experience with his office staff either. One kept talking about the surgeries Dr. had done for her and the other was condescending and rude. I have never written a negative review before, but I have heard his father, also a PS, is wonderful.

Submitted June 8, 2016

I had a BA done by Dr. Whidden a year ago. His staff was fantastic and Dr. Whidden is AMAZING. He answered all questions and concerns, I never felt rushed and he helped me decide on the perfect sizing. I have never been happier and would recommend ANYONE wanting perfection to go and see This Dr. and his team.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I had an abdominoplasty with Dr.Whidden in June. I am almost one year out and I'm beyond thrilled with my result. After seeing some of the before and afters on the internet, I was very scared to go ahead with the surgery. Some of the scars were very high and the belly buttons looked manufactured and obvious. I saw three surgeons and Dr. Whidden was the first one I saw. There was literally no comparison from the way he took time to explain the procedure and answer my questions and the pictures of his patients ~ there was no comparison to the other two. I called back and booked within hours of seeing the last surgeon. The entire experience was top notch. The staff is exceptional and made me feel at ease and taken care of right from the start. The day of my surgery I was nervous, but the staff took such good care of me ~ I was given a heated robe and slippers, put in a quiet room with a recliner where I could listen to my own music and relax before talking to the anaesthetist and Dr. Whidden. It actually felt like a spa! :) I woke up with very little pain (more tightness and pressure and the recovery nurse (Victoria, I think?) was so sweet and took such good care of me. Even better, my outcome was beyond what I could have hoped for. The scar is low and thin and you could never tell in a million years that my belly button was in anyway altered. I wore the same bikinis I had before the surgery and was able to hide the scar easily. In short, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Whidden to anyone looking to get a tummy tuck. He is a perfectionist and worth every penny!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Right from the start I loved the ladies at Dr. Widdens office. They were kind and very helpful pre and post op. All of you were kind and made me feel comfortable. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Had a BA with Dr. Whidden and I couldn't be happier. He helped me decide the right size for my frame and although i was set on a size smaller, i went with his reccoemndation and so glad I did. The surgery was nearly painless and recovery was so quick! amazing doctor and team! would recommend over and over and over again

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Whidden did a tummy tuck on me about 9 years ago. It was amazing! I've seen many tummy tuck pictures online and on TV but I have never seen one that looked as good as mine. Right after surgery the scar looked so good. So thankful he was my surgeon. I'm 58 and can wear a bikini!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr.Whidden is phenomenal. He takes the time to answer questions, every single one. He is straight with you can explains his approach and his recommendations beautifully. I had a BA and he suggested a size larger than I intended, but I had heard everyone wishes they went a little bigger, so I went with it. He explained his reasons for choosing the size he thought was best, walked me through the procedure, and spoke to me like an equal. My recovery was amazing, I had very little pain and was thrilled with how thorough they are on follow ups. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Whidden is fantastic. I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation done together in September. I realistically only spent about 15 minutes talking to him before I had the actual surgery done but, for some reason, I trusted him from the second I met him. I nervous going into the consult and I came out very confident about the surgery. He took all the time needed to answer any questions I had and also gave me his input about what he thinks needed to be done, based on the results I was looking for. Some people have written reviews about his "lack of bedside manner", Dr. Whidden comes off very laid back and confident in his abilities, which he should be. My results were amazing and I am so happy with the whole experience. The staff at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery were also fantastic, I cant say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Paul Whidden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Whidden is a board certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon through the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He specializes in procedures for the face, body and breasts including rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery and breast augmentation. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1995)