Ratings for Dr. Paul Whidden

I recently had my one-year checkup for my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Whidden, and can say it has been an amazing experience! I am so impressed with the results and only wish I would have done it sooner! The care I had from everyone at MTPS from Brooke at reception, Jenna-May, Trista, Vanessa, all the nursing staff, the anesthesiologist, and especially Dr. Whidden was 5-star! Any questions I had pre and post surgery were answered promptly. I completely put my trust in Dr. Whidden when it came down to choosing implant size, and I am so glad I did. He definitely has the experience and is amazing at keeping everything looking natural!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had a rest augmentation with Dr. Whidden in Nov 2014. I thought I had my mind made up when it came to a surgeon as my friends had all used someone else in town. However, during the consultation I was so impressed with the time he took to explain my options and the procedure that I quickly changed my mind on who would be performing the procedure. After I choose my size, I started having second thoughts and the girls in his clinic was extremely helpful and understanding. Dr. W called me to walk through everything again and even recommend I come back in for another sizing appointment. I could not be happier with the results and highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have my breast augmentation with Dr. Whidden. I have two friends who have BA done a few years before me with Dr Whidden. They were both super satisfied with their results. I looked up Dr Whidden and booked my consultation right away. Dr Whidden was friendly. He recommended tear drop shape implants with rough surface. The surgery was successful with minimum scaring. However one breast implant was higher then the other. Dr Whidden said they would look better and normal after one year. At the one year check up, one is still high then the other and both implants did not drop to their proper positions. So now my breasts do not look nice without bras on. They look arkward. He recommended me to have another surgery to allow the implants to moved to their proper locations. I will NOT use he again. I don't have the confidence in him. The Dr Whidden recommended by my friends was not Dr Paul Whidden, it was his father. The Dr Whidden my friends recommended has retired. I didn't ask my friends for the doctor's first name. Dr Paul Whidden is the son. I thought I was getting the best BA surgeon. My friends all have perfect results. I am very sad that I got the wrong doctor and still not happy with my results. Lesson learned! Ask for the surgeon's full name!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I just had a Breast Augmentation done with Dr. Whidden on May 11. From consultation to recovery both he and his office were excellent . They took ample time to engage me and answer questions. I love the results and look forward to years of enjoying his work. He gave me a satisfaction survey to fill out, I only had one comment and he called me right away to talk about it. He cares about his patients. The service and care was 5 star and I would recommend him to all my friends. I went to five plastic surgeon consultations all together and hands down Dr. Whidden was the best. I'm so happy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Whidden! He is extremely knowledgable and made the entire experience comfortable and easy. The size he recommended for my breast augmentation was perfect and the outcome was exactly what I had wanted. On top of being great at his job he is a genuinely wonderful person and the staff were absolutely amazing! The anesthesiologist was fantastic, I barely even felt the IV go in which was a huge relief for me as i've always been tough to get. Karen was my nurse and was so caring and compassionate, I was so thankful to have her there! Extremely impressed, I couldn't imagine having gone anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Whidden. He is such an amazing and very talented surgeon, a true artist. Dr. Whidden did my Rhinoplasty procedure in 2017 at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery, and I am very pleased and actually amazed with the outcome, my new nose looks amazzzzing!! with unexpected bonus, I can breath better!!! The after surgery recovery was almost painless and I experienced minimal bruises and swelling. I definitely recommend Dr. Whidden. Again, Dr. Whidden, Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Knowing Dr. Whidden's credentials and experience are superior to others in the field, I felt 100% confident in his abilities. He did an exceptional job. I expected recovery to be more intense than it has been. I believe recovery has been smooth due to the fact that he does his work using precision and expertise that is unmatched.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I booked my consult with Dr Whidden knowing he was the only one I would ever possible consider have do my BA. For years, I heard recommendations for him and anyone I spoke to was beyond happy with their work. His team was absolutely amazing and answered all questions I had. They were very nice, and were able to make me feel better about the stress and anxiety I had over my surgery date. My biggest worry (as silly as this sounds) was the point where I would get my IV as I am absolutely TERRIFIED of needles. They were so amazing once I got into the operating room that I honestly don’t even remember getting the IV. When I woke up from surgery, one of the nurses was there to help me out which was absolutely amazing, given the fact that I pretty much started throwing up as soon as I woke up. She helped me feel a lot less terrible about the situation (as I don’t normally make it a habit to vomit around someone). Dr Whidden came by shortly after I woke up to make sure everything was going well. Several follow up appointments are scheduled to monitor your progress. Overall, such an amazing experience and if I ever wanted to go back under the knife, I wouldn’t look to anyone else BUT Dr Whidden. The results of my BA have been absolutely life changing and I no longer dream bikini season as I now feel more comfortable in my own skin than I ever did before. Thank you Dr Whidden and team for being so amazing!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have officially hit 10 weeks since my Breast Augmentation with Dr. Paul Whidden, and I could not be happier!! After having a baby followed by a large weight loss (and having never had body confidence), I decided to seek out a surgeon that could help me with my deflated boobs which had lost their previous glory. I visited with many surgeons, and after almost giving up a year later, I found Dr.Whidden. Right from the moment I talked with one of his happy, helpful assistants, I knew I had found the right place. I went in to their beautiful facility and felt comfortable right away, I then got to meet Dr.Whidden himself, who re-confirmed my suspicions that I had found the perfect facility. Dr.Whidden and ALL his staff were very kind, and calm with amazing bedside manner and helped me to ease any worries I had by answering my multitude of questions. After much discussion (and many sizer try-ons) we agreed on Allergan Smooth Round Extra Full Projection 495cc's under the muscle. The surgery was quick and went very smoothly, I woke up what seemed like moments later to a very minor amount of pain and with TONS of happiness!! I loved my new breasts right from the moment I saw them (even in Franken-boob form!). They healed very quickly, and I was able to put my arms over my head by day 3!! The entire recovery was fast and hassle-free; they have dropped beautifully and evenly, and I love them more every day, which has given me the confidence I have always yearned for!! Just as I told my doctor at my six week check-up, if I knew how incredibly happy I would be AFTER the modification, I would have easily paid double, knowing what a fantastic experience and transformation this has been!! Thank you VERY much to Dr.Whidden and his wonderful team, you have changed my life for the better!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Whidden a year ago, and it is the best thing I have ever done. Dr. Whidden and his entire staff did a fantastic job from consult all the way to the surgery itself. I felt at ease going into surgery and am incredibly pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Whidden and this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Paul Whidden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Whidden is a board certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon through the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He specializes in procedures for the face, body and breasts including rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery and breast augmentation. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1995)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery