Dr. Paul Whidden

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Whidden

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift by Dr. Whidden. The experience was great. I was very inquisitive and thoughtful about the procedures and I was allowed to call and ask any questions I had leading up to the surgery. Dr. Whidden and his staff made me feel at ease. I felt prepared and knowledgeable about waht to expect pre and post surgery. I was very impressed with the results. Healing great. I also gained respect for Dr. Whidden because he was realistic about results which vary from person to person. I thought I neeed implants to achieve the look I desired but he was so right about a breast lift instead. I am happy and look forward to enjoying my new figure. Thank you Dr. Whidden and staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Whidden is ultra professional and his bedside manner is confident and reassuring. He takes time for questions and is not pushy. I've just had my one-year post-op checkup for breast augmentation and couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This has been nothing but a positive experience from my 1st consultation to the 1 year follow-up of my breast augmentation Dr. Paul Whidden was kind, helpful,l and patient with me from the moment I met him. I had a few different consultations with other doctors and I immediately felt in safe hands with the entire staff of Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I recently had my one-year checkup for my tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Whidden, and can say it has been an amazing experience! I am so impressed with the results and only wish I would have done it sooner! The care I had from everyone at MTPS from Brooke at reception, Jenna-May, Trista, Vanessa, all the nursing staff, the anesthesiologist, and especially Dr. Whidden was 5-star! Any questions I had pre and post surgery were answered promptly. I completely put my trust in Dr. Whidden when it came down to choosing implant size, and I am so glad I did. He definitely has the experience and is amazing at keeping everything looking natural!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had a rest augmentation with Dr. Whidden in Nov 2014. I thought I had my mind made up when it came to a surgeon as my friends had all used someone else in town. However, during the consultation I was so impressed with the time he took to explain my options and the procedure that I quickly changed my mind on who would be performing the procedure. After I choose my size, I started having second thoughts and the girls in his clinic was extremely helpful and understanding. Dr. W called me to walk through everything again and even recommend I come back in for another sizing appointment. I could not be happier with the results and highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have my breast augmentation with Dr. Whidden. I have two friends who have BA done a few years before me with Dr Whidden. They were both super satisfied with their results. I looked up Dr Whidden and booked my consultation right away. Dr Whidden was friendly. He recommended tear drop shape implants with rough surface. The surgery was successful with minimum scaring. However one breast implant was higher then the other. Dr Whidden said they would look better and normal after one year. At the one year check up, one is still high then the other and both implants did not drop to their proper positions. So now my breasts do not look nice without bras on. They look arkward. He recommended me to have another surgery to allow the implants to moved to their proper locations. I will NOT use he again. I don't have the confidence in him. The Dr Whidden recommended by my friends was not Dr Paul Whidden, it was his father. The Dr Whidden my friends recommended has retired. I didn't ask my friends for the doctor's first name. Dr Paul Whidden is the son. I thought I was getting the best BA surgeon. My friends all have perfect results. I am very sad that I got the wrong doctor and still not happy with my results. Lesson learned! Ask for the surgeon's full name!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I just had a Breast Augmentation done with Dr. Whidden on May 11. From consultation to recovery both he and his office were excellent . They took ample time to engage me and answer questions. I love the results and look forward to years of enjoying his work. He gave me a satisfaction survey to fill out, I only had one comment and he called me right away to talk about it. He cares about his patients. The service and care was 5 star and I would recommend him to all my friends. I went to five plastic surgeon consultations all together and hands down Dr. Whidden was the best. I'm so happy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Whidden! He is extremely knowledgable and made the entire experience comfortable and easy. The size he recommended for my breast augmentation was perfect and the outcome was exactly what I had wanted. On top of being great at his job he is a genuinely wonderful person and the staff were absolutely amazing! The anesthesiologist was fantastic, I barely even felt the IV go in which was a huge relief for me as i've always been tough to get. Karen was my nurse and was so caring and compassionate, I was so thankful to have her there! Extremely impressed, I couldn't imagine having gone anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Whidden. He is such an amazing and very talented surgeon, a true artist. Dr. Whidden did my Rhinoplasty procedure in 2017 at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery, and I am very pleased and actually amazed with the outcome, my new nose looks amazzzzing!! with unexpected bonus, I can breath better!!! The after surgery recovery was almost painless and I experienced minimal bruises and swelling. I definitely recommend Dr. Whidden. Again, Dr. Whidden, Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Knowing Dr. Whidden's credentials and experience are superior to others in the field, I felt 100% confident in his abilities. He did an exceptional job. I expected recovery to be more intense than it has been. I believe recovery has been smooth due to the fact that he does his work using precision and expertise that is unmatched.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Paul Whidden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Whidden is a board certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon through the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada at Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. He specializes in procedures for the face, body and breasts including rhinoplasty, tummy tuck surgery and breast augmentation. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1995)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery