Ratings for Dr. Maged Bakhet

Thank you, Dr. Bakhet for saving my uterus :-) Please continue doing what you do because mankind needs a doctor like you, who listens and deeply cares for the patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Whether Dr. Bahket reads comments on the world wide web or not, it is just fair that patients and potential patients need to know about him and his practice. I underwent a major operation and he was my surgeon at the Surrey Memorial. He did a great job on my surgery and he checked on me first thing in the morning when I came to my senses in the recovery room. Next time I saw him was upon my discharge at the SMH to see how am I doing and to give his instructions. In my experience, he was a very honest doctor who doesn't sugarcoat the truth. It depends on how you handle it, you either cry or smile... I did neither. I was just grateful that my surgery was a success and that I give him credit for! Now post-op. I have to see him for a follow-up check-up and that seems elusive to me!!! I personally went to his office in Amora, just across the SMH and there was this not-so-friendly woman on the counter. I asked if she could book me an appt with Dr. Bahket and she said I have to call his number. For goodness sake, if I dialed his number, it would be the same woman on the counter who would answer the phone! I don't understand how it goes, does his number go to a call center across the Pacific to make an apt for me? The Amora clinic, which he shares with other OB-Gyne doctors feels cold and unwelcoming, plus one cold woman on the desk makes it even more eery, like you're going to a twilight zone! I feel bad for the doctor because he is a very good surgeon but the customer service in his office is bad! They can be better, hopefully! So I am rating terrible to staff, terrible for punctuality (to answer the phone), 5-star for Dr. Bahket's helpfulness and 5-star for the doctor's knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

He is such an amazing helpful doctor, Cares alot for his patients

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bakhet by my family physician for a uterus cyst. I was nervous with so many thought going through my mind. Dr. Bakhet put me at ease with his words of wisdom and after the examination, he patiently explained and answered any questions I had. The staff were helpful and polite too. They even made arrangements to get an appoint for my MRI. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been coming to see Dr. Bakhet for many years and have nothing but positive things to say about him or the clinic. I find Christy to be exceptional in her knowledge with a positive and cheerful attitude and I have always felt well cared for. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

dr bakhet is such a wonderful dr. I am seeing him for my third pregnancy and he is always so kind and patient during the exams. He genuinly cares for his patients and takes his time making sure that all your questions are answered. He is always so kind to my 3 yr old who sometimes comes to appointments with me. I find the front staff to be quite impatient and never very friendly to patients. They act annoyed when you check in or when you need to book your next apt! really? this is part of your job and despite the fact that you may be busy or have just dealt with a rude patient, you can still be polite to the other patients who are nothing but kind to you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr.bakhet is absolutely wonderful, alhough to get to this doctor you have to go through his staff who are very rude and short with patients. One staff member in particular Christy has no compassion for patients

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor has been truly inspirational for my children and has been a role model for them. Because of her, my kid went to medical school and hopefully to become an excellent doctor just like Dr. Wang caring, compassionate, extremely skillful, andnvery well organized. She went beyond the medicine and pay attention to young people’s mental health. It is sad to see some nasty comments without any real evidence.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Bhaket and he was wonderful, He was easy to talk to, was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. My situation is somewhat unusual and he thoroughly explained all of the options available to me. I left his office feeling very well cared for. Christy at the front desk is also very thorough and lovely to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I'm pregnant and I was referrred to Dr Bahket by my family doctor. The receptionist did not call to remind me of my appointment. She messed up my 1st schedule and is not very helpful with some requests. I have to wait almost 1.5 hours at least to see the doctor and when I finally see the doctor, he is always in a rush. He did not even explain my tests and stuff he is doing. As a 1st time mom, I need some assurance and information which I don't get from this clinic and doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016