Ratings for Dr. Maged Bakhet

I have to make amends from my previous review about Dr. Bakhet because I realized there are stuffs that are beyond the doctor's control, like some electronic malfunction, staff attitude and let's include the traffic. So from my previous experience compared to my latest appointment with him, has changed for the better, if not the best. Dr. Bakhet has really that heart of gold and his intention is really focused on his patient achieve maximum health. He is a rare find in Surrey. I pray to my God to keep him safe everyday.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Bakhet was so patient and kind to me when I saw him. He was apologetic when I had to wait and was quick to get me booked into surgery. I felt like a VIP through the whole process.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I just feel so blessed and grateful that you were the doctor who operated on me when I never really knew who was going to explore my anatomy the moment I was rushed to the hospital for my chronic condition that needed stat surgery. Thank you, Dr. Bakhet for all your time, help and for not giving up on me when I am fully aware that all other doctors gave up on me because I was so hard-headed! I am not a doctor but I know I am back to my very healthy self now because of you. Thank you so much, doctor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Bakhet saw me at the hospital due to a medical emergency and I am so pleased and thankful that SMH has topnotch doctors like Dr. Bakhet. I have to admit he is not the type to share humor with and maybe kind of distance yourself when you saw him (in a positive way), because he is so serious with his role as an OBGYN-surgeon. Having said that, he was very concerned and cared about my situation AND I got the best possible treatment because of him. I am writing this review because I am so happy with the result of my surgery and I felt Dr. Bahket saved my life! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I don`t know if I would ever recognize Dr. Bakhet when I saw him around again. I saw him probably for about 2 minutes in my hospital bed while I was heavily medicated but that was the moment I treasure most in my life when he said to me that everything is going to be alright. I took his words to heart and it worked like magic! Sometimes, what a patient needs is the re-assuring words of a doctor and Dr. Bakhet gave that to me. And that to me makes him an excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Bakhet is nice and easy to talk to.. but thats it. He wrote down the wrong name for my prescription twice and a third time with no name. He also didnt give me the okay after my c section. I thought after ypu wait 8 weeks+ they check you including down below? The receptionist are nice but get my appointments wrong or even forget to add me on the date thet sceduled for me. So I would recomend going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Bakhet for saving my uterus :-) Please continue doing what you do because mankind needs a doctor like you, who listens and deeply cares for the patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Whether Dr. Bahket reads comments on the world wide web or not, it is just fair that patients and potential patients need to know about him and his practice. I underwent a major operation and he was my surgeon at the Surrey Memorial. He did a great job on my surgery and he checked on me first thing in the morning when I came to my senses in the recovery room. Next time I saw him was upon my discharge at the SMH to see how am I doing and to give his instructions. In my experience, he was a very honest doctor who doesn't sugarcoat the truth. It depends on how you handle it, you either cry or smile... I did neither. I was just grateful that my surgery was a success and that I give him credit for! Now post-op. I have to see him for a follow-up check-up and that seems elusive to me!!! I personally went to his office in Amora, just across the SMH and there was this not-so-friendly woman on the counter. I asked if she could book me an appt with Dr. Bahket and she said I have to call his number. For goodness sake, if I dialed his number, it would be the same woman on the counter who would answer the phone! I don't understand how it goes, does his number go to a call center across the Pacific to make an apt for me? The Amora clinic, which he shares with other OB-Gyne doctors feels cold and unwelcoming, plus one cold woman on the desk makes it even more eery, like you're going to a twilight zone! I feel bad for the doctor because he is a very good surgeon but the customer service in his office is bad! They can be better, hopefully! So I am rating terrible to staff, terrible for punctuality (to answer the phone), 5-star for Dr. Bahket's helpfulness and 5-star for the doctor's knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

He is such an amazing helpful doctor, Cares alot for his patients

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bakhet by my family physician for a uterus cyst. I was nervous with so many thought going through my mind. Dr. Bakhet put me at ease with his words of wisdom and after the examination, he patiently explained and answered any questions I had. The staff were helpful and polite too. They even made arrangements to get an appoint for my MRI. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017