Ratings for Derek Murphy

A fantastic , compassionate, knowledgeable holistic doctor who is committed to helping the source illnesses, not just the symptoms- and spends the necessary time he needs to spend with each patient. I have had amazing results into my own health imbalances and having used Dr. Derek Murphy as my main Health care practitioner, have not only found balance and insights in my physical body, but more importantly in mind and spirit.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Truly amazing holistic experience! Dr. Derek Murphy is one of a kind! Highly recommend him if you want to heal yourself physically, emotionally or spiritually. A rare gem!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Bowen Therapy is my cup of tea. Thanks to this amazing, so gentle but powerful technique I experianced myself as I truly am. Once Bowen always Bowen!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Derek Murphy is a talented, compassionate and comprehensive healer. He has an amazing gift to treat and heal physically, emotionally and spiritually. I have never met a health practioner who devotes so much time in order to truly understand and help his patients. Dr. Murphy is a rare treasure!! Very highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Derek Murphy has been treating my family for the past 4 years. I first visited him when my son was complaining of chronic stomach pains, all testing (celiac, colitis, and crohn's) requested by his paediatrician came back negative. There was no improvement until we saw Derek! What a blessing, he was able to treat my son in two sessions and he has been pain free since then. Since then, he has treated myself for back pain and my daughter for a concussion. The Bowen Technique he uses is so healing and it is a pleasure to have such a wonderful person take care of our family. The power and the gift he has to heal and be compassionate is unmeasurable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Knowledgeable doctor who offered very helpful advice

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Murphy assisted me to find natural solutions to treat my health care needs. I came to him as I was dissatisfied with the side effects of conventional medications

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

If you are looking for a true partner for your health care, then look no further. Dr. Murphy's office is a sanctuary where the healing energy is obvious from the moment you walk in the door. I have been to other naturopaths but Dr. Murphy is truly one of a kind--compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and so very, very wise. He is a combination of teacher, healer and psychologist who is clearly in a profession that is his calling. He never makes you feel rushed or that your issue is superficial or insignificant. His interest is in helping your body heal itself naturally by getting to the root cause of the problem and initiating treatment from there, not simply treating the symptoms as so-called medical doctors do. Dr. Murphy tends holistically to the whole patient--physical, mental and emotional--to produce balance and well-being. He is not motivated by money and does not push supplements like some other naturopaths in my experience do. All in all, an appointment with Dr. Murphy is like going to visit an old friend where you are made to feel welcome, comfortable and important. You leave his office feeling like you are walking on air. When was the last time you could say that about your MD??

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Murphy is the real deal. He listens, guides and heals.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

First visit 8 wks ago. Went to see him on the advice of a friend, with an open mind and no ANY expectation. I have suffered with an autoimmune disorder & comorbidities 20+ years, including residual bell's palsy paralysis and synkenesis. In addition to which I have experienced daily debilitating back pain for 30. We have spend in excess of $50K travelling to the US seeking answers, to no avail. When I think about the ways in which my life has changed beginning about 10 minutes into my first session, I want to cry. I feel so very fortunate to have Dr. Murphy in my life and I don't think it is a stretch to say that I believe he has saved my life. After my fist visit my pain decreased from a 7/10 to 3/10 and after my second visit the pain is GONE -really! I can move parts of my face I was told would never move again. Dr. Murphy is a godsend. So humble. So equanimous. So giving. A true Healer. Have no reservation about seeing him -- you wont regret it. My only regret is that I waited long

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014