Ratings for Dr. Rebecca H. Reddy

Very patient. When you call the on call after hours line she answers or calls you back no matter the time. We really liked that she didnt accept children that are unvaccinated. Less risk for my child. Couldnt have asked for a better pediatrician for our first child.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I went to meet her a few weeks before my 3rd child was born. At first she was friendly but then when I told her that I had a different immunization schedule and also chose to not do certain immunizations she immediately shot me down. She was degrading, told me I wasn't welcome in her practice and didn't even offer to help me find another pediatrician that had my kid's BEST INTEREST in mind. VERY UPSETTING!!!! Not a good way to treat a pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

A really caring heart, she has cared for my 8 children for the last few years and I was crushed when she went on maternity leave. Very attentive to my 9 yr old with multiple health issues. We love her!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

She's knowledgeable, kind, helpful and calls patients back herself. She really loves children and is so amazingly patient and understanding. She's the doctor you can call at 3 AM and not be made to feel guilty about it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Rebecca H. Reddy's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med