You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rob Gauvreau

He's a personable fellow, but is quick to get onto his hobby horses with only a cursory knowledge of the problem, only a shallow taking of history and the the patient's symptoms/problem. and what the patient may be doing about them. He was quite emphatic that "we don't do lists", in response to being told that I had a number of joint problems.. And as others have remarked, he was not at all interested in having imaging done and so he was quite happy to use a little bit of indirect evidence on which to base his rather firmly presented diagnosis instead of availing himself of the direct evidence that imaging would have provided. He was not like this earlier in his career. (sadly) The office visit did not provide any credible diagnosis or comprehensive outcome. H did suggest, obliquely, that might come for physiotherapy by his son, his son binge a follower of his take as to what physiotherapy should be

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Also waiting for hip replacement so go see Dr Gauvreau for ultrasound guided cortisone injections and I'm very happy with his service. Top notch service and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I live in Quebec and I am waiting for a hip replacement. The hospital cannot do an injection to help with my hip pian for at least 6 months. I got word through a friend that Dr.Gauvreau does hip injections for athritis in his office.I was able to book the ultrasound guided injection and have it done within 2 weeks. Fast, professional and done with care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I cannot believe the negative reviews of Dr. Robert Gauvreau. I found him to be brilliant, caring, compassionate and always able to identify my ailments and prescribe the correct therapy regime. He deserves the highest praise. I often would wait a while to see him but that is common with busy doctors. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had been suffering from a chronic Golfer's elbow for 2 years and had exhausted all other treatment options including extensive physiotherapy, cortisone shots, chiropractic ART etc. I had heard through fellow golfers that Dr. Gauvreau has been treating chronic tendon problems with platelet rich plasma injections and has cured chronic Golfers and Tennis elbows with this biological healing treatment. The procedure was performed in an expert manner using ultrasound guided imaging and although it was not covered by OHIP it was the best investment that I could make for my health. I would highly recommend this doctor and this leading edge treatment to anyone that has had a similar problem. Kudos to Dr. Gauvreau and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Gauvreau was very professional and properly assessed my knee issues. He provided experienced guidance and accepted my concerns and decisions. I did not experience any personality flaws as expressed by previous patients and I will seek his advise in the future.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

A man with a huge inferiority complex. Quick to insult other medical doctors. According to him they are all wrongare but he's always right. Very rude, no manners, no "savoir vivre". Needs a major attitude adjustment. One visit, my first and last.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Rob Gauvreau's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He's a personable fellow, but is quick to get onto his hobby horses with only a cursory knowledge of the problem, only a shallow taking of history and the the p..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Robert Gauvreau to be professional, compassionate and very helpful. He deserves the highest praise and I highly recommend him."

December 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://mydoctor.ca/drrobgauvreau" to "http://www.bethesdarenewalcentre.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K0A 1B0". Address has been updated from "None" to "253 Lowe Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132574587".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Also waiting for hip replacement so go see Dr Gauvreau for ultrasound guided cortisone injections and I'm very happy with his service. Top notch service and I'..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Quebec and I am waiting for a hip replacement. The hospital cannot do an injection to help with my hip pian for at least 6 months. I got word through ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing him for over 25 years. I consider him top notch. Busy man but takes time to listen."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! He is very competent and connects on a personal level. Has helped me through 2 injuries for which I am extremely grateful."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe the negative reviews of Dr. Robert Gauvreau. I found him to be brilliant, caring, compassionate and always able to identify my ailments and pre..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been suffering from a chronic Golfer's elbow for 2 years and had exhausted all other treatment options including extensive physiotherapy, cortisone shots,..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gauvreau was very professional and properly assessed my knee issues. He provided experienced guidance and accepted my concerns and decisions. I did not expe..."

October 22, 2014