Ratings for Dr. Alice Babst-Prestia

I have had Dr. Prestia as a OBGYN for 7 years now and I recommend her to everyone who needs an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I agree patients comments. Not friendly no compassion. Not recommend

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This MD is all about money. Office staff is not helpful at all either.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Went to her once. Worst experience of my life. Would never go back.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Myself and two friends have HORRIBLE experience with this doctor, she isn't compassionate at all!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor! I have been going to her over 10 years. She makes those " yearly" appointments as fast and pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

AWESOME! She has been my doctor for years and I would recommend her to anyone. Very laid back, casual and easy to talk to and confide in. With this type of doctor, it would normally be pretty awkward, but there is no awkwardness with her. She is very helpful..with all quesions, concerns and favors.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I like Dr. Prestia as a person & even as a kind doctor. But she seemed barely tolerant when I told her early on that I wanted to try to give birth w/o an epidural. & then as we drew near to having the baby, she started offering to induce as early as possible. I wanted to wait at least until my due date, so I was induced 3 days after my due date & ended up with a cesarean. I believe that it was necessary, but I have to wonder. Research has told me that the national avg for c-sec is about 32% and according to cesareanrates.com, the hospital Dr. Prestia delivers at had a c-sec rate of 42.1% in 2009. It just makes me wonder & mistrust. But besides all that, I also didn't appreciate how little direction Dr. Prestia gave me after the c-sec. She gave me no restrictions. All she said was that she was back to work after 2 wks w/her c-sec. So I went about my life & ended up w/an infection in my incision. I wish I had clearer instructions. But she is nice & I loved the ultrasound tech.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Prestia herself is wonderful but I am amazed of the answering machine during regular business hours. If there was an award for WORST office procedure, this would win. I know offices use automated to steer you in the right direction but I have NEVER known one that uses it as an answering machine during regular hours. A very bad issue if you need answers promptly. Leave a message and just hope that they get back to you.......

Submitted December 6, 2011

I am on my 3rd child with Dr Prestia, and I LOVE HER!!! She is so down to earth and personable. I tell anyone that is looking for a doctor to go to Dr. Prestia.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011