Ratings for Dr. Janice L. Hull

Dr. Hull was very pleasant at my first visit and made me feel at ease. Unfortunately, I was have to take a day off each time I had and appointment because the wait time was so long. After my last visit she had one of her staff call me with devastating news that I felt should have come from her. She never made herself available to go over the results with me. I decided to go to another MD. When I requested a copy of my chart, they informed me that they had lost it. I regret putting my trust in this doctor. Next time I will certainly do my research.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Hull was extremely friendly and caring however her staff made it impossible for me to continue seeing her. I went to Dr. Hull when I first found out I was pregnant and from my first phone call with her staff I was extremely disappointed. I was left on hold for over 20 minutes and I had to call back repeatedly in order for someone in the office to help me. There were times when I would show up for a scheduled appointment and the dr. would not be there and nobody took the time to call me in advance and let me know. I was highly dissatisfied with my experience at this Dr.'s office and would not recommend it to anyone. I feel bad because the doctor herself is very nice but her staff is the worst.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Janice L. Hull's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Inglewood, CA