Ratings for Dr. Clive Deutscher

Thank you for your services, Clive It was a pleasure working with you

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Clive Deutscher saved my life. A genius man with a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

A fantastic doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Brilliant man.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Clive is a true disgrace to the medical industry. He has devoted his practice around the collection of money from the destruction of his patients and not their care. I would never recommend him to treat anyone.....A truely disgusting medical person. He is only interested in money and not medicine

Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Deutscher is the most hardworking, selfless and ambitious man I have ever met. I've feel honored to have been treated by him and am forever grateful for his sacrifices to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Mr. Deutscher is a fine example of a doctor who has outlived his time and is working to destroy lives instead of improving them. I have had the misfortune of being treated by this person and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 7, 2011

I have known this doctor for a very long time atleast 30 years. He is, in my opinion, one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever known. I rate him above average on education and fairness. Keep up the "good work"!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I agree with the previous comment. My dad was a pipefitter for many many years and still works part time in the summer. They have been denying his claim for asbestosis for many years, he is now 74 years old. I guess compensation is waiting for my dad to die. They acknowledge asbestosis but say it is not serious enough. DISGRACEFUL. THIS DOCTOR IS A CARDIOLOGIST WHICH MAKES IT WORSE. INSTEAD OF SAVING LIVES, HE CHOOSES TO DESTROY LIVES.

Submitted June 2, 2009

This doctor works as a medical advisor for the Workers Compensation Board of Alberta. He appears very ignorant to medical problems of patients that he reviews for the WCB. His primary function is to discredit ALL CLAIMS sent to him with the primary function of preventing valid claims from being paid out by the insurance company. This preson should be ashamed at the pain and suffering he has caused to persons who are forced to pay insurance premiums without any hope of receiving a valid claim.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007