Ratings for Dr. Marirose C. TRIMMIER

I have been going to Dr Trimmier for 8 years and I love her and shannon. She is caring of me and my son. I would never go anywhere else. I do refer my friends to her. And she works and foes referrals to other doctors. I am very pleased

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Every time I go in the office, it always needs to be swiped and mopped. They are not thorough. They don't rush which is nice but I don't feel like I am getting the best care that is out there. I have some co-workers that use Dr Birkenhauer, I think I am going to call her. I know there are great drs in Mobile but I hate making that drive when I'm sick and not feeling well. I need a good and clean dependable dr here in GS.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Birkenhaer is best!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Have been going to Dr Trimmier for several years and take my handicapped son to her also. Have been very pleased with her and office .....she is very willing to work with other doctors to meet our medical needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Fantastic office. Short wait times and always friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Was ref. by SB Urgent Care for HBP/ Migraine. The only thing she was ever worried about was the BP. Never the pain. Never the weight. Ordered labs and three different BP meds over three months costing hundreds of dollars out of pocket. Never once did she investigate the reason behind the migraine or weight gain. After leaving her office and seeing a pain management specialist.Not because I was seeking Rx meds. That did MRI of both C and L spine. Come to find out there was a lot more going on then what she was willing to deal with. I have had Cervical injections and Ganglion Impar Injections. And strangly enough, without pain, my BP has not been a problem. In my eyes, she is by far worse then these "Doc in the Box" Urgent Care Facilities that pop up. She is a " Take an asprin, put ice on it, here's a band-aid" , now come back and we will do labs for no reason and run up a nice bill for ya, kind of Dr. Save yourself the time in filling out the NP paperwork. GO ELESEWHERE!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I've spent over $500 on tests I was required to take because my heart rate was 'high'. It's called nerves. Nothing is wrong with my heart or blood pressure. I'm 23 years old. I ride my horse twice a week and no problems whenever I work out. I took Adderall for two years to help me focus and Ativan to help me sleep at night prescribed by a very well known Internal Medicine doctor in Birmingham. The reason for my visit was to get back on Adderall (I'm going back to school) and I was having chest pain. My chest pain ended up being pleurisy and was told to take Advil or Aleve...I tell you it never went away and I had to take my boyfriends prescription strength anti-inflammatory meds and barely have any pain at all! REALLY! As to the Adderall, the first thing she says to me is that oh that's a class two (or whatever) drug..I was like k..?? I proceeded to tell her I used to take it (I took 90 a month) and wanted to get back on for school/work. She said my heart rate was too high.Left crying.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Excellent physician!! Dr.Trimmer really does a great job and i would highly recommend her. Jack

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Let me just say how unbelievably happy I am with my expierence with Dr.Olsen. I have struggled with what I thought and was told by at least 8 other doctors in the ER. I have been to other doctors and ER at least 60 times and that's not an exaggeration all in the past year and a half. Dr. Olsen and her nurses listened to all my symptoms, and it turns out I have PCOS. It is such a relief to have a doctor who is so compassionate and knowledgable. I am so thankful I chose her as my primary doctor...she is wonderful and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Marirose C. TRIMMIER's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulf Shores, AL