Ratings for Dr. Robert Lopez

I absolutely love Dr. Lopez and his staff! He is the first Dr to actually listen to me and doesn't make me feel rushed. He is knowledgeable in the conditions I have and explains, in detail, what is wrong with me and what has to be done to correct or make my conditions more tolerable. Sounds weird, but I actually look forward to my appointments with him. In my opinion, he's the best OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I actually switch to dr lopez during my 2 month of pregnancy and it was the best choice I made for me and my little one Dr. Lopez cares for his patients and takes time to listen he also has an amazing staff .Dr. Lopez made sure I was taken care of having gestational diabetes and having two previous misscariage I went full term with my little guy.Dr Lopez will definitely be delivering my next child .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. LOPEZ TO ALL FEMALES INCLUDING FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, THE OFFICE STAFF IS AMAZING AND I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT MY 3 PREGNANCIES.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Robert Lopez delivered my son and did 9 years ago, he was wonderful and will be planning on him delivering my next baby.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

dr lopez is a very friendly an helpfull he answers all your questions and explains everything in detail for you to understand his staff is absolutely great there nice an respectful when he delivered my baby he did everything possible for me to have him natural i will always reccomend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Lopez has so far been great he spends the time necessary with patients not like other drs that are in and out the exam room in 5 min. Takes time to explain everything to the pt and answer any questions or address any concerns the pt might have, he has good staff as well very nice girls they are very helpful and so far ive only had to wait for a long time once other than that they always run on time, Ill add to this comment after i deliver to let you all know how it went but im not one bit worried i trust Dr. Lopez I would strongly recommend my doctor to any of my family members and friends.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

very pleseant staff,dr is great, he listens to his patients

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Robert Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)