Ratings for Dr. Jairo R. Nunez

Staff was very hepful. Dr. Nunez was running several minutes behind and it happened again on a couple of my follow up visits. However, now I don't mind. It's been worth it. I remain impressed by Dr. Nunez. He is so knowledgeable, a good listener, he is compassionate and gives valuable feedback. I always feel that I want to come back to see him. I always get something out from my visits.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

This doctor is awesome. He is very compassionate, very understanding. He fit me in when I first started seeing him, and called me at home on the weekends to see how I was doing in the beginning. I have been seeing Dr. Nunez for many months now and it is always a pleasure to see him. He gives very good information and is very knowledgeable. He also commends me as a patient for making progress that would not have been possible without him. I would easily say he has saved my life and I am a new person since seeing him. My family can see the progress as well. I saw other doctors before him who we not understanding and not helpful. Dr Nunez is always smiling and his staff has been very helpfull and friendly as well. His office is always clean and in good order. I thank god I found Dr. Nunez!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Nunez treats my elderly mother who suffers from dementia. Dr. Nunez is very friendly, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. Although my mother is always angry when she goes to see him, Dr. Nunez takes it in stride. I feel that he is very patient, very educated and I would recommend Dr. Nunez to anyone. God bless you Dr. Nunez

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Nunez is an excellent, intelligent, and extremely friendly psychiatrist. He helped save my life, I could easily say that I love him :-)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

his very nice and very much compantion,his take his time to explaing things in the very calming woy.god bless this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Doctor cares so much he called me at home when new research came out about a possible conflict discovered with 2 meds I was on. He is very calming and calls back quickly. Appt hours are great. He is a very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Very caring, listens, knowledgable, available quickly. Calls back quickly. Keeps up with research and meds.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Jairo R. Nunez's Credentials

• Coll Mayor De Nuestro Senora Del Rosario, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1976)