Ratings for Dr. Kaho Wong

This person is the most incompetent and uncaring health professional I have ever met. He is a danger to the public. He would fail if had an independent practice. His diagnosis proved to wrong. I filed a complaint with Kaiser.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Wong was very disappointing. He didn't listen and there was a HUGE language barrier. It's hard to explain -- he's fluent in English, but not PROPER English. There's a very big difference. Told me I had epilepsy, put me on meds. Seizures got worse. Did another EEG, which the nurses said had a lot of activity. He said EEG was clean and referred me to PSYCHIATRY! Didn't do a single additional test. I'm switching neuros completely and filing a complaint with Kaiser. If you have a choice other than Kaiser, go with it. Kaiser's quality of care is horrible if you have an actual condition. These days they just shove pills at you and send you on your way (or to psych!).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Kaho Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1996)