Ratings for Dr. Robert Neil Kassel

I was referred to Dr. Kassel after my family doctor discovered I had Papillary Thyroid Cancer. Dr. Kassel was to perform the surgery. After a few pre-surgical tests, he determined that my cancer was more involved than expected. He then referred me to another specialist in Toronto for the surgery. I'm glad that he did so .... although he was probably able to perform the delicate surgery, he was professional enough to admit that he didn't feel comfortable doing so.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I Highly recommended Dr. Kassel as an ENT! Especially if you have a child with ear problems. He made my son feel at ease about having to put tubes in his ears. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. Very kind to kids.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kassel performed surgery to remove my nasal polyps. Afterwards I was able to breathe properly through my nose for the first time in many years. In addition, I no longer have chronic sinus infections. Dr. Kassel is very knowledgeable, personable, and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Kassel removed my 16 year old daughters tonsils. We were very happy with him. He was approachable and knowledgable. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Kassel did a great job on my septoplasty, I can breath thru both nostrils now.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Somewhat friendly yet condescending, this doctor is useless and his receptionists are nasty. He put tubes in my ears which led to infections of various kinds. He called me a mystery. He is dangerous. I have now lost my hearing in one ear and endured two surgeries resulting in the loss of bone. The scar tissue from untreated infections was so thick the surgeon had to use scissors. I cannot overstate the anguish this man has caused.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Kassel is friendly but useless. He put tubes in my ears and one became infected. Over five years later I am still dealing with pain and consequences of his work. I now have lost all of the hearing in the affected ear and have to have a mastoidectomy to get rid of the infection and have the hole in my ear patched up. Doctors like Dr. Kassel are fine if everything is simple. He is not a scientist; he's like the guy who is trusted with changing oil in your car. My life has been affected adversely by this unfit Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Kassel from my neurologist after he found enlarged/swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Dr. Kassel did some further testing and decided to do an excisional biopsy which showed atypical cells. I was then sent to the Oncologist for further testing. Dr. Kassel was absolutely great and knowledgeable during my appointments and during my biopsy. Thank you Dr. Kassel!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Great doctor,great guy, appointments always on time. Staff always helpful and friendly. My kids love him

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Kassel is fabulous! A very nice man and knowledgeable doctor. However his reception staff are beyond horrible, they make it impossible to talk to them and ruin Dr. Kassel's clinic because they are so rude. I dread having to call the office because I know my dat will be ruined having to deal with his reception staff. It's a shame really.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015