You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Neil Kassel

Dr. Robert Neil Kassel's Ratings

Absolutely fabulous doctor, comforting, nice, funny and an extremely good surgeon. I'm so pleased with my surgery and being able to breathe! As no other doctor wanted to do my surgery due to my blood thinning disorder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I went to Dr. Kassel to get a second opinion, and Im glad I did. He informed me it was a form of tumor below the ear drum, and it had to come out, as it was only going to grow. He was very informative and polite. The ladies on the desk were very helpful with the paper work that was required for surgery. It was going to be my first operation, and he explained to me in the hospital what he was going to do during the operation, and made me feel very comfortable. The biopsy came back low grade cancer. When I went to Sunnybrook Hospital they viewed the CD and 3 doctors told me, it would not be beneficial for me to proceed with radiation, that Dr. Kassel did any excellent job of removing it. I only have to go every 3 months for follow-up app'ts up to one year. What an excellent doctor. Thank you so much Dr. Kassel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Been seeing dr. Kassel for 26 years. I have nothing but amazing things to say about him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

My son has been to see Dr. Kassel a few times over the last couple of years. He suffers from ear infections. I really like Dr. Kassel, he is always polite and very thorough and not only explains things to the parent but to the child as well. Recently my son had tubes placed in both ears and again Dr. Kassel was amazing. He told my son what to expect every step of the way. He is kind and caring and has a good sense of humour for both the young and older patients. I know his wait time can be long, but he is truly a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I had surgery on October 2 ,2014 and Dr Kassel is amazing. I had a total thyroid removal and everything he told me prior was correct. This man has excellent bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone also his staff is also very helpful. Thank you Dr Kassel I believe you cured me and it has only been 4 days post surgery .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

AMAZING. Dr. Kassel was my surgeon for my right hemithyroidectomy, and he did an outstanding job. This was my first surgery so I was very nervous about everything, but he made sure that I was 100% informed and comfortable with what was going to happen. He is very intelligent and knows exactly what he is talking about, he's not RIGHT on time but pretty much and it is completely worth the extra few minutes. I feel like I am in good hands and that is exactly what you want from a surgeon. As for the staff they are very friendly! I think the one lady people complain about just has a different personality, but once you begin talking to her she is very nice. I would recommend this practice to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

He is the only ENT that I or my family will see. He is kind, knowledgable, concise, and funny. Even though it took years for my GP to take my symptoms seriously, he sent me for a CT scan right away. He explained everything that it showed and gave me the option to have my adenoids removed. He did not put any pressure on me to choose either way. I went through with it, and he was awesome throughout the whole process. It was my first surgery, and he was very comforting. I got a good laugh out of his Buzz Lightyear-printed surgical cap. He was very honest with me that I would have a rough recovery - I was surprised at the painkiller prescription he gave me, but he was absolutely right that I would need it - no fault of his, of course; it was because of my age. It changed my life immensely. My nose breathing is much better, I sleep better, I have more energy, and having a cold has gone from a miserable experience to a minor annoyance. He has done excellent work on my family and friends and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1148647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I have had Dr. Kassel do sinus surgery on me three times and all with great success. In fact the the last time, he saved my live. While under he found a more serious problem and I was sent to Toronto and eneded up having brain surgury. If it weren't for Dr. Kassel I would not be here writing this today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

He performed so called 'septoplasty on my nose last year, since then things became worse, I have really hard time to breath through my nose, before at least one of my nostril was functional.Kassel said to me "Sometimes it happens...Im sorry ..." Well, sorry is not enough mister Kassel, now I will have to go to the real specialist and probably pay big $$$ to fix his "unfortunate" mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1148645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

As a parent and a health care professional myself I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Kassel, He performed surgery on both my daughtes and went above and beyond for both. I think as a surgeon he is one in a million and I would not hesitate to go back and see him for any future problems. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1148644].votes_count ]]