Ratings for Dr. Robert Neil Kassel

I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Ķassel. He was very thorough and I was very pleased he took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Saw this doctor August 2017 for sinus problems. He was a very nice doctor, but said he could not find anythng wrong. Offered a second opinion from his colleague in same building. I declined and am looking for a second opinion onmy own in a different area....my problems persist. The staff are unhelpful, unfriendly and certainly not accommodating on any level. Unfortunate for such a kind Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Kessel is a great Dr but his staff are among the rudest and thoughtless people I've ever spoken too. Because of this I would not return to the clinic nor see this Dr. It's sad people like this work in a field where they help people who are suffering.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Kassel after my family doctor discovered I had Papillary Thyroid Cancer. Dr. Kassel was to perform the surgery. After a few pre-surgical tests, he determined that my cancer was more involved than expected. He then referred me to another specialist in Toronto for the surgery. I'm glad that he did so .... although he was probably able to perform the delicate surgery, he was professional enough to admit that he didn't feel comfortable doing so.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I Highly recommended Dr. Kassel as an ENT! Especially if you have a child with ear problems. He made my son feel at ease about having to put tubes in his ears. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. Very kind to kids.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kassel performed surgery to remove my nasal polyps. Afterwards I was able to breathe properly through my nose for the first time in many years. In addition, I no longer have chronic sinus infections. Dr. Kassel is very knowledgeable, personable, and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Kassel removed my 16 year old daughters tonsils. We were very happy with him. He was approachable and knowledgable. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Kassel did a great job on my septoplasty, I can breath thru both nostrils now.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Somewhat friendly yet condescending, this doctor is useless and his receptionists are nasty. He put tubes in my ears which led to infections of various kinds. He called me a mystery. He is dangerous. I have now lost my hearing in one ear and endured two surgeries resulting in the loss of bone. The scar tissue from untreated infections was so thick the surgeon had to use scissors. I cannot overstate the anguish this man has caused.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Kassel is friendly but useless. He put tubes in my ears and one became infected. Over five years later I am still dealing with pain and consequences of his work. I now have lost all of the hearing in the affected ear and have to have a mastoidectomy to get rid of the infection and have the hole in my ear patched up. Doctors like Dr. Kassel are fine if everything is simple. He is not a scientist; he's like the guy who is trusted with changing oil in your car. My life has been affected adversely by this unfit Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Robert Neil Kassel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med