Ratings for Dr. John P. Gambin

Dr. Gambin was able to diagnose occipital neuralgia and explained in detail what could and could not be done for this condition. He was very approachable and able to answer all my questions in layman's terms. I am very happy that he is part of our rural community's health care professionals.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

This doctor told me I had carpal tunnel syndrome before examining me. He said hand problems like mine are always carpal tunnel and recommended surgery. He also told me that I have an overactive imagination. I saw an orthopedic surgeon regarding his recommendation. The surgeon told me it would be "mutilation" in my case if I took this neurologist's advice. I also discovered that my symptoms weren't carpal tunnel symptoms. Years later I went to another neurologist out of town and was told my problem all along has actually been Multiple Sclerosis.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. John P. Gambin's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Healthnet