Ratings for Dr. Manprit K. Dhillon

I had a lower back surgery by Dr. Dhillon and I wish I would have looked into other surgeons. She is impossible to get a hold of and doesn't seem interested at all in making me better. I really believe she botched my surgery and is now avoiding me. If your insurance sends you to her you need to ask for so.done else. Dr. Dhillon is heartless and terrible, do not go to her for anything.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Dhillon is a very nice person. She performed a surgery on my lower back (lumbar lamenectomy) and relieved years of pain and suffering. She was very thorough in going over MRI's and giving me the pros and cons of the surgery. Unlike other doctors she has an honesty about her. I have spoken with others who have had surgery by her and they also have great things to say. I highly recommend Dr. Dhillon. -Erik D. Reedy 03/26/14

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Early morn appointment had to wait over an hour. Doctor was nice but not very helpful in resolving or solutions for my problems.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Dhillon is very professional and responds to her patients needs. I had my c-4 and c-5 fused and she was amazing, the best. very quiet.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Dhillon was not very personable with my son. She seemed very distracted during our consultation. We decided to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Manprit K. Dhillon's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1995)