Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Schnarr

Ended up having an emergency c section, by far the best OB out there. Would %100 recommend

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Schnarr has always been very caring, goes the extra mmile by taking time to share information, very skiilled surgeon. I have great respect for her!! She is very Knowledgeable and truly cares for her patients Stahley

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Schnarr took care of me during my second pregnancy. I found her absolutely amazing... Couldn't have asked for anything more. She was kind, compassionate, took the time to listen, didn't skip out on tests. Unfortunately, she has a death in her family during the time I was under her care. Even during this time she made sure I had the proper tests done and was arranged to be seen by a different doctor. I had a difficult time during my post partum.... Dr Schnarr and her nurse really supported me through it. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Schnarr is the best OB ive ever had .she cared for me with my last two pregnancies and she makes me want to have more babies just so i dont lose her (im done ).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Friendly staff, amazing doctor ... sometimes a long wait but she provides excellent care and is 100 percent worth the wait!! As many others have said she has changed my life! Surgery a complete success thanks to Dr. Schnarr and her amazing team!! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Schnarr is amazing!! As a woman who had suffered from sexual pain my whole life, I was afraid to go to the doctor and had a lot of anxiety. Dr. Schnarr was incredibly kind, caring, compassionate and extremely patient with me from the start. She is very knowledgable and was able to get to the root of the problem and help me on the road to recovery. The care I recieved from Dr. Schnarr has changed my quality of life for the better. Forever thankful for the help she gave me!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I requested Dr Schnarr as an OB from my fertility clinic after having her do several colposcopies 5 years prior and remembered her as being very friendly. When I came in she remembered me and my medical case and results from years prior. Currently 8 months pregnant and have loved having her as my OB. Always positive, friendly and encouraging. As others have mentioned sometimes her appointments run late but one day they may run late for you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Amazing team! Thank you for everything Dr. Schnarr, Tammie and Elinor!!! I will never forget everything you did for me and my family! Forever grateful XO

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Hands down the best doctor and office staff I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Everyone was so kind and helpful, resourceful and knowledgeable. Can't say enough great things about the office and this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Schnarr delivered my twins and took excellent care of me throughout my pregnancy. She is very friendly and down-to-earth, and takes the time to answer all your questions. I can't stress enough how exceptional she is.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017