Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Schnarr

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Schwartz. She makes unpleasant procedures feel comfortable. Her staff is always very welcoming and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Schnarr is absolutely amazing. She performed a laparoscopic Fallopian tube removal for me and came to check on me twice after the surgery while I was recovering. She is so caring and always so patient to answer all of my questions. Finally, Tammy her receptionist is exceptional and called the hospital to remind them of a test they needed to do for me the morning of my surgery while she was in Calgary (likely at 4 or 5 in the morning her time!). Thank you :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had read reviews prior to my appointment and saw they were great and now I know why. She was so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Very thankful I was referred to her!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Ended up having an emergency c section, by far the best OB out there. Would %100 recommend

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Schnarr has always been very caring, goes the extra mmile by taking time to share information, very skiilled surgeon. I have great respect for her!! She is very Knowledgeable and truly cares for her patients Stahley

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Schnarr took care of me during my second pregnancy. I found her absolutely amazing... Couldn't have asked for anything more. She was kind, compassionate, took the time to listen, didn't skip out on tests. Unfortunately, she has a death in her family during the time I was under her care. Even during this time she made sure I had the proper tests done and was arranged to be seen by a different doctor. I had a difficult time during my post partum.... Dr Schnarr and her nurse really supported me through it. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Schnarr is the best OB ive ever had .she cared for me with my last two pregnancies and she makes me want to have more babies just so i dont lose her (im done ).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Friendly staff, amazing doctor ... sometimes a long wait but she provides excellent care and is 100 percent worth the wait!! As many others have said she has changed my life! Surgery a complete success thanks to Dr. Schnarr and her amazing team!! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Schnarr is amazing!! As a woman who had suffered from sexual pain my whole life, I was afraid to go to the doctor and had a lot of anxiety. Dr. Schnarr was incredibly kind, caring, compassionate and extremely patient with me from the start. She is very knowledgable and was able to get to the root of the problem and help me on the road to recovery. The care I recieved from Dr. Schnarr has changed my quality of life for the better. Forever thankful for the help she gave me!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I requested Dr Schnarr as an OB from my fertility clinic after having her do several colposcopies 5 years prior and remembered her as being very friendly. When I came in she remembered me and my medical case and results from years prior. Currently 8 months pregnant and have loved having her as my OB. Always positive, friendly and encouraging. As others have mentioned sometimes her appointments run late but one day they may run late for you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017