Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Schnarr

Dr Schnarr is hence down the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. She is kind compassionate and detailed oriented (which is an important skill for a OB). I had so many unexpected complications with my first pregnancy and she was on top of them and acted quickly. I just love her...she is the best!.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

An excellent, caring surgeon. I wish she would have been old enough to practice medicine when I had my children!!! Tammy is helpful and kind! Thanks for everything! I would highly recommend Dr. Schnarr.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

I was supposed to deliver with my midwives, but due to complications during the last stage of labour, Dr. Schnarr was brought in and I was transferred to her care. Dr. Schnarr and her resident explained what they would be doing, were friendly, and made my husband I feel uncomfortable in a high stress situation. Our son was born safely thanks to them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Schnarr and her staff are simply amazing. We have had 3 high risk pregnancies filled with complications. Each step of the way her entire staff is there to support us, explain things to us and make sure we are taken care of. I know each visit will take about a hour longer than expected due to delays. I have no problem waiting, it likely means she is dealing with a more emergent situation.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Schnarr is amazing! She is very polite and knowledgeable. She made my wife very comfortable and helped her through a few scares. We are going to be first time parents and we appreciate everything she does. I do have a problem with her receptionist like a few people mentioned. She comes off a little abrasive and brushes off concerns rather rudely. We are first time parents, we don't know much, and she made me feel bad for having questions. This didn't reduce my ratings as literally everyone else has been amazing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Schnarr is wonderful and very good at what she does. This review is about her receptionist, she is wretched, she called me a liar when I was trying to explain about my symptoms (while possibly going through a 5th misscarrage) she's made several snide comments to me when I've called in the past. She's not someone you want to talk to while going through a rough time. This woman has made me cry more then once. Dr.Schnarr is wonderful though I highly recommend her as an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

I have seen 3 OBs in the area and she by far is the best Ive dealt with. So kind and caring and truly takes an interest in your situation. I did my research before choosing her for my second pregnancy and I was not disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I have had such an amazing experience with Doctor Schnarr and her staff. She always takes the time to explain things and works to make me feel comfortable. Her staff are so sweet and helpful. Of course she isn't always on time but she does the best she can considering babies' run on their own schedule and apologizes when she's running behind. She has made a terrifying situation so much better for me and I could never thank her enough.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I love everything about Dr. Schnarr and her staff!!! Yes sometimes she runs late but she does not rush her patients so I am totally okay with waiting.!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr Schnarr and her staff and very helpful and thorough. I felt confident that I was getting excellent care with her. She ran tests to confirm everything was going smoothly for me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019