Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Schnarr

One word ... amazing! i feel that i am in the best of care with Dr. Schnarr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Schnarr has been my OBGYN for some time now! I absolutely love her and her staff! I have had a ton of health issues and she has been so wonderful and helpful through it all! I had to have surgery for some gyno issues and she was incredible through that. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and she helped me through that. My second pregnancy and experience was amazing and I am so thankful she was my OB. I am so lucky to have such an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

She is friendly, caring and knowledgeable! This is my second pregnancy and I had a placenta abruption with my first and the first ob I had was careless and this time I’m feeling blessed to have Dr. Schnarr as my ob. I met her at grand river Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Love Dr Schnarr! She answers all my questions and has helped me through a difficult pregnancy. She is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable! Hope I get to have her again for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I LOVE DR SCHNARR!!!!!!! She is seriously the best obstetrician in this city, province. She was the only dr who willingly wanted to help me through my pregnancy complications, she cared enough to research what was going on to help. She is so selfless. she has amazing bedside manner as well, I felt like I was her only patient because of how much time and energy she spent with me. I would never see anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I LOVE Dr Schnarr. This is my 2nd pregnancy and she is much more on the ball than my first was. I feel comfortable talking with her and I don't feel like she is rushing us when we're in there. Even though she run's behind, which is to be expected at any OB's it was the same with my last in a completely different city! I also feel like she is on the same page as me in terms of delivery method and what not. I went into my last appointment ready to "fight" for a C-section and then she ended up bringing it up first. I feel very calm and content knowing that she'll be bringing my son into the world. I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for an OB in KW. Her reception and nurse are great too I adore them!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Had my IUD inserted today. She was calm and inviting. She made sure that I was comfortable! We couldn’t do it the first time because my cervix wasn’t open enough (period wasn’t on good flow) so we waited until it was. 100% recommend. I have no pain now at all.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Schwartz. She makes unpleasant procedures feel comfortable. Her staff is always very welcoming and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Schnarr is absolutely amazing. She performed a laparoscopic Fallopian tube removal for me and came to check on me twice after the surgery while I was recovering. She is so caring and always so patient to answer all of my questions. Finally, Tammy her receptionist is exceptional and called the hospital to remind them of a test they needed to do for me the morning of my surgery while she was in Calgary (likely at 4 or 5 in the morning her time!). Thank you :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had read reviews prior to my appointment and saw they were great and now I know why. She was so kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Very thankful I was referred to her!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017