Ratings for Dr. Catherine D'Amico

Superb doctor! Wonderful person who loves to help others.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have had the great fortune to have Dr. D'Amico as my family doctor for many years. I have never been disappointed in the thoughtful care she has given me. She is knowledgeable and keeps up to date on all aspects of her practice. Not only has she cared for me, but she has taken care of my two daughters and now my grandchildren are fortunate enough to be in her care also. Cathy, her receptionist, does a wonderful job of scheduling appointments and running the office efficiently. It's a great place!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr.D'Amico is by far the best family doctor in Ottawa. Why : you rarely have to wait 5 minutes for your appointment but be punctual, don't make her wait : She always knows the most current information on whatever you are asking about : her energy is amazing and I never leave her office feeling like my questions weren't answered : she's always smiling : Cathy her secretary is amazing as well : she goes above and beyond the call of duty, I couldn't believe it when she said that she has to do house calls at times, it was 50 years since a doctor has come to my house : you feel like you are her only patient, never rushed out the door : she always gives you an honest answer : all in all she is the best, kindest, knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

She is BY FAR the best MD in Ottawa! She is a great person and has helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

As everyone else has said, she is what all doctors should aspire to. I don't know when she sleeps as she is constantly going above and beyond the call of duty. She is also very lucky to have Kathy who knows all of her patients so well and is literally her right hand. I begged her to be my doctor many years ago and so glad that I did!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Have been a patient for over 20 years and when I hear about other people's problems getting good health care I thank god I have Dr.D'amico

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Our mother, Mary, was a patient over the past five years or more. Dr. Domico provided excellent, thoughtful and compassionate care and even did house calls when my Mom became less mobile over the past year.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Cannot list enough superlatives to describe this competent, empathetic, compassionate family physician! Wish we had a lot more like her!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have been Dr. D'Amico's patient for over 15 years and have always felt comfortable and cared for, and cared about. The whole staff is courteous and they always go above and beyond to help a patient in need. Kathy, who is always busy at reception, is very kind and will do anything she can to help get me in for an appointment. I have had to call in for same-day appointments repeatedly, and am always squeezed in and cared for in a timely manner. (Thank you, Kathy!) Dr. D'Amico is extremely knowledgeable and always smiling! She takes the time she needs to tend to her patients while still remaining punctual. (I've never felt rushed out of an appointment.) On top of physical medicine, Dr. D'Amico takes on patients for counselling appointments, where she puts her psychology degree to excellent use. Not having medical coverage to pay for a therapist myself, this was extremely helpful to me when I was going through a difficult transition in my life. She is warm, understanding, and compassionate. I consider myself extremely lucky to have her as my family doctor. Thank you for everything you do, and for going above and beyond!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Excellent doctor and very compassionate. My kids really like her and look forward to the visits.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015