You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Catherine D'Amico

I have had the great fortune to have Dr. D'Amico as my family doctor for many years. I have never been disappointed in the thoughtful care she has given me. She is knowledgeable and keeps up to date on all aspects of her practice. Not only has she cared for me, but she has taken care of my two daughters and now my grandchildren are fortunate enough to be in her care also. Cathy, her receptionist, does a wonderful job of scheduling appointments and running the office efficiently. It's a great place!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr.D'Amico is by far the best family doctor in Ottawa. Why : you rarely have to wait 5 minutes for your appointment but be punctual, don't make her wait : She always knows the most current information on whatever you are asking about : her energy is amazing and I never leave her office feeling like my questions weren't answered : she's always smiling : Cathy her secretary is amazing as well : she goes above and beyond the call of duty, I couldn't believe it when she said that she has to do house calls at times, it was 50 years since a doctor has come to my house : you feel like you are her only patient, never rushed out the door : she always gives you an honest answer : all in all she is the best, kindest, knowledgeable, thoughtful, compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

As everyone else has said, she is what all doctors should aspire to. I don't know when she sleeps as she is constantly going above and beyond the call of duty. She is also very lucky to have Kathy who knows all of her patients so well and is literally her right hand. I begged her to be my doctor many years ago and so glad that I did!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Our mother, Mary, was a patient over the past five years or more. Dr. Domico provided excellent, thoughtful and compassionate care and even did house calls when my Mom became less mobile over the past year.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have been Dr. D'Amico's patient for over 15 years and have always felt comfortable and cared for, and cared about. The whole staff is courteous and they always go above and beyond to help a patient in need. Kathy, who is always busy at reception, is very kind and will do anything she can to help get me in for an appointment. I have had to call in for same-day appointments repeatedly, and am always squeezed in and cared for in a timely manner. (Thank you, Kathy!) Dr. D'Amico is extremely knowledgeable and always smiling! She takes the time she needs to tend to her patients while still remaining punctual. (I've never felt rushed out of an appointment.) On top of physical medicine, Dr. D'Amico takes on patients for counselling appointments, where she puts her psychology degree to excellent use. Not having medical coverage to pay for a therapist myself, this was extremely helpful to me when I was going through a difficult transition in my life. She is warm, understanding, and compassionate. I consider myself extremely lucky to have her as my family doctor. Thank you for everything you do, and for going above and beyond!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

home with Alzheimers. All the staff used to tell us what excellent care she took of the elderly, both in her medical knowledge and her compassion. They always said "We wish we could clone Dr. D'Amico". S

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Catherine D'Amico's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the great fortune to have Dr. D'Amico as my family doctor for many years. I have never been disappointed in the thoughtful care she has given me. S..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.D'Amico is by far the best family doctor in Ottawa. Why : you rarely have to wait 5 minutes for your appointment but be punctual, don't make her wait : She ..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is BY FAR the best MD in Ottawa! She is a great person and has helped me so much!!"

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As everyone else has said, she is what all doctors should aspire to. I don't know when she sleeps as she is constantly going above and beyond the call of duty...."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for over 20 years and when I hear about other people's problems getting good health care I thank god I have Dr.D'amico"

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our mother, Mary, was a patient over the past five years or more. Dr. Domico provided excellent, thoughtful and compassionate care and even did house calls when..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cannot list enough superlatives to describe this competent, empathetic, compassionate family physician! Wish we had a lot more like her!"

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. D'Amico's patient for over 15 years and have always felt comfortable and cared for, and cared about. The whole staff is courteous and they alway..."

June 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K2E0" to "K2G 6E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Centrepointe Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132246026".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and very compassionate. My kids really like her and look forward to the visits."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "home with Alzheimers. All the staff used to tell us what excellent care she took of the elderly, both in her medical knowledge and her compassion. They always s..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D'Amico looks after me and my family. She cared for my mother for over a decade while she was in a home with Alzheimers. All the staff used to tell us what..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "kpot when I became a patient of Dr. D'Amico. I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor and her administrative assistant. Dr. D'Amico is professional, court..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hit the jackpot when I became a patient of Dr. D'Amico. I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor and her administrative assistant. Dr. D'Amico is pr..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr D'Amico's for over 18 years. She has also cared for my children too. At one point I used to drive over 2 hours just to keep her as..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr.D'Amico's for 10 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, always makes sure you get the proper care. She is always punctual but very th..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. D'Amico's since she first started her practice and then my children when they were born. She is caring, knowledgeable, always up t..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Catherine D'Amico for 15 years. I am really lucky to have her as my Family Doctor. She is friendly, punctual, knowledgeable and has great s..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could agree with all the other people on this site who have named Dr. D'Amico one of Canada's top 10 physicians. The way she treated my mother is absol..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Catherine D'Amico is a caring dr. She helped me"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "......................................................................................"

December 4, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 31, 2012
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Nepean"

June 18, 2012