Ratings for Dr. Catherine D'Amico

I’m so lucky to have her as my doctor. She’s the best!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Blessed that I ended up with Dr D shortly after she finished Med school. I listen to my friends talk about their family doctors and how they have to wait, some times for an hour and my former family doctor did that as well but not here... but that is because she expects her patients to show the same commitment - show up late and you can expect to book a new appointment because she keeps her schedule, which is only fair to other patience. She is personable. knowledgeable and will not hesitate to get you to a specialist if needed and will discuss treatment options and will help you make life style changes to improve your health instead of popping out the prescription pad. She is the gold standard all doctors should be rated against. The other ratings go to show that I am not alone in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

You will never get a better dr. If there's is an issue she looks into it until she finds the cause. She cares about her patients and goes above and beyond her required duties. She is punctual and caring. You are lucky if you happen to be a patient of hers. I've gone to her for over 20 years and she now also cares for my 3 children and has always helped when needed. She is what a dr should be. And her receptionist keeps everyone hong on time and organized and goes out of her way as well. Best dr you could have.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Have been through a lot over the last couple of decades and Dr D'Amico has always been there to point me in the right direction. She's not only a very knowledgeable doctor but also a friend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. D'Amico is personable and really goes above and beyond for her patients. I don't know how I would have gotten through many things without her. She really listens to your concerns and doesn't just seek the easiest treatment. I am so lucky to have her as a doctor! I agree with other ratings, she deserves an award.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

anyone would be blessed to have Catherine as a doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Amazing! She is the best! Always in the know always takes you seriously, very good with children. She deserves an award! Hands down the best!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Very helpful doctor and staff. Helps me keep on track.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Superb doctor! Wonderful person who loves to help others.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have had the great fortune to have Dr. D'Amico as my family doctor for many years. I have never been disappointed in the thoughtful care she has given me. She is knowledgeable and keeps up to date on all aspects of her practice. Not only has she cared for me, but she has taken care of my two daughters and now my grandchildren are fortunate enough to be in her care also. Cathy, her receptionist, does a wonderful job of scheduling appointments and running the office efficiently. It's a great place!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016