Ratings for Dr. ANDY T. Ho

This guy shouldn't be doctor at all, I couldn't believe there's such a doctor. First is the attitude, NO MANNER AT ALL. He wasn't talking but yelling at people like they're low class citizen. Second, all he ever cared was MONEY regardless of your medical conditions. Authority should take away his medical license. People out there please, ban this guy from practicing medicine. DON'T EVER GO TO THIS GUY. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. PS: A very disappointed patient. I want my money back.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Ho's communication skills are very poor and vague. For example when he prescribed me some vitamin D, he failed to tell me what it was and why I should be taking them. I had no clue what they were for and did not trust taking them. On top of that, he sent the prescription to a pharmacy of HIS choice. Also, the way he practices is questionable as though he is trying to bill unnecessary tests to my insurance company. For instance, I went in to see about a skin condition on my leg but was instead suggested to take a lung capacity test? I will say that his staff is helpful and the wait time varies from 15 mins to an hour depending on the amount of patients waiting. Because I do not trust this doctor I will not be seeing his any further and do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

The worst doctor visit ever. The staff are on the borderline of inexperience or incompetent. Dr. Ho bedside manner is horrible. He doesn't explain anything to me. I can't communicate with the man and he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. ANDY T. Ho's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford