Ratings for Dr. Charles Jaipargas

I was a patient of Dr. Jaipargas at a Mississauga clinic for many years. He is one of the nicest people and a great doctor. I transferred to a new position and had to change clinics. I would go back to Dr. Jaipargas in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr Jay is a masterpiece in his field; sent from the Almighty to look after people’s illnesses with the utmost care, knowledge, understanding he delivers! This world needs more of this humble Doctor; may you be blessed forever Dr Charles Jaipargas!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Never have I met a doctor as amazing as Dr. Jai. He beyond cares for his all his patients. He takes the time and gives his undivided attention to all. He's won the hearts of 1000's of patients and people line up hours before the clinic even opens to see him. He's also extremely knowledgeable, kind and skilled. We need more doctors like him in this world.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

He really is one of the best doctors. My siblings and I have been seeing him for over a decade. Just listens and takes the time to explain everything. Thanks keep up the good work

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

The best human been in this world. kind and knowledgeable person and my family loves him

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

exceptional, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. These are the reasons patients line up since early morning to see him. None of your queries or concerns will go unanswered. He takes time to answer each and every question you might have. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Jaipargas is the best doctor ever, I honestly have no words to explain how amazing he is!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

One of the good ones out there. Muchas gracias Dr J for looking after me & my family. The wait really tries yr patience but i give it a 5 rating above as I know that he does his best to get to u asap after providing good care to pts before u. I hope he eats as he works suuuuch long hours. Thank you again DrJ!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I have known and been a patient with Dr. Jaipargas for a very reasonable amount of time now and never have I or anyone in my family who also visits Dr. Jaipargas have ever had a negative experience with him. what else can I say other than he is an amazing and knowledgable doctor who cares deeply about his patients well being. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in the area and in need of a physician.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Charles Jaipargas is simply the best Doctor I have ever known in Canada and I have seen a number of them. Keep up the Excellent work Doc. God Bless.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019