Ratings for Dr. James R. Treat

We felt so comfortable with Dr. Treat. He is very concerned about his patients. This is a physician who is in the medical field for all the right reasons! There are very few doctors you will meet that are as kind and compassionate as he is.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Treat and his staff. He takes his time, answers any questions you may have, is very knowledgeable and helps you to understand each diagnosis. He is gentle and kind. I personally love how he makes certain to sanitize his hands before he greets you. Fantastic practice!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Extremely thorough and comforted in his knowledge and experience with DRESS

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Treat is very polite and friendly. He really seems concerned about my condition and is very knowledgable. He spends a good amount of time and answers all my questions without rushing me out of the room like some doctors do. He has even told me about his personal life and health conditions he has...very rare for a doctor. He doesn't act like he's on a higher level than me like I've felt with other doctors. I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. James R. Treat's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal