Ratings for Dr. Craig W. Boyd

Love Dr Boyd.. he delivered both of my kids (21 and 25 yrs ago) and he is always caring, thorough and patient . He takes the time to make sure I understand anything that I am there to see him for. I have deep trust in him!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The entire staff is wonderful. Thank you for being so caring.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I'm very appreciative of the care I receive from Dr. Boyd, his nurses and the Allied Associates staff. They provide excellent medical advice while remaining open to my own thoughts and goals regarding the pregnancy and childbirth experience I desire. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Boyd is the kindest person ever. He has all the time you need. He never looks at a watch and he sits down to talk to you. I would do anything for him to be my PCP. Just the most intelligent and kind Dr. ever. He does not judge. He is the only Dr. I have ever told I use to smoke. You just always have the feeling you can tell him anything.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

While Dr. Boyd is a great doctor, I will most likely leave due to his office staff. I always have to wait at least 1 hour past scheduled time. They have also told me to come to their hospital location because I would need an ultrasound. Just got an order for one more than 4 days later. They adjuster end the test and had me wait more than 1.5 hours to see him, without once telling me that it would be a while. When I complained, they told me I could reschedule. (FYI...pain in pelvis like one of my past miscarriages.) Abolutely horrible experience that no one should have to go through.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Great doctor but rude, insensitive staff. They do not bill insurance correct and also do not promptly reflect your payments made and then billing manager will harrass you for incorrect amounts owed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I did not find this doctor to be useful to me. When I had any concerns as a first time mother he tended to push me aside. He tends to have you waiting at least a half an hour past your appointment time

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Boyd for about 3 years and he is one of my favorite doctors. He is very professional and you can tell that he really cares about his patients. Anytime I have a question or concern he always takes the time to thoroughly address them. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

In 2003 I was pregnant with my twins. At about 21 weeks I felt that something was odd and went to see Dr. Boyd. He was looking for signs of pre-term labor, performed the exam and noticed nothing wrong, but also said that the only ‘thing’ he was not able to visually check was the length of my cervix. He immediately sent me to see the perinatologist who confirmed that I was in pre-term labor at 21 weeks. After that I had emergency cerclage and was on the bed rest until the 32 weeks of pregnancy when I delivered my girls. I truly believe that Dr. Boyd saved my babies! I had another doctor telling me not to freak out and that babies don’t just ‘fall out’…when the sad reality is, that they sometimes do. Especially when multiple pregnancy is in question. If it wasn’t for Dr. Boyd and him sending me to see the high risk specialist that day, my girls would probably not be here today. They are now 6 years old and wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Boyd delivered my first baby in July of last year. I love Dr. Boyd and I also really enjoy Dr. Shores and Dr. Keubel. They are all great doctors and are very helpful and personable. I highly recommend any of the doctors in this practice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Craig W. Boyd's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet