Ratings for Dr. Craig W. Boyd

I agree with all the comments listed in other reviews...Dr. Boyd is a very caring professional and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Boyd is a fantastic and professional doctor. The nursing staff is always friendly and I was very happy with my wait time this visit. The waiting room was full so I was a little nervous I'd be there for a while, but I got right in.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Love Dr Boyd.. he delivered both of my kids (21 and 25 yrs ago) and he is always caring, thorough and patient . He takes the time to make sure I understand anything that I am there to see him for. I have deep trust in him!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The entire staff is wonderful. Thank you for being so caring.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I'm very appreciative of the care I receive from Dr. Boyd, his nurses and the Allied Associates staff. They provide excellent medical advice while remaining open to my own thoughts and goals regarding the pregnancy and childbirth experience I desire. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Boyd is the kindest person ever. He has all the time you need. He never looks at a watch and he sits down to talk to you. I would do anything for him to be my PCP. Just the most intelligent and kind Dr. ever. He does not judge. He is the only Dr. I have ever told I use to smoke. You just always have the feeling you can tell him anything.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

While Dr. Boyd is a great doctor, I will most likely leave due to his office staff. I always have to wait at least 1 hour past scheduled time. They have also told me to come to their hospital location because I would need an ultrasound. Just got an order for one more than 4 days later. They adjuster end the test and had me wait more than 1.5 hours to see him, without once telling me that it would be a while. When I complained, they told me I could reschedule. (FYI...pain in pelvis like one of my past miscarriages.) Abolutely horrible experience that no one should have to go through.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Great doctor but rude, insensitive staff. They do not bill insurance correct and also do not promptly reflect your payments made and then billing manager will harrass you for incorrect amounts owed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I did not find this doctor to be useful to me. When I had any concerns as a first time mother he tended to push me aside. He tends to have you waiting at least a half an hour past your appointment time

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Boyd for about 3 years and he is one of my favorite doctors. He is very professional and you can tell that he really cares about his patients. Anytime I have a question or concern he always takes the time to thoroughly address them. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Craig W. Boyd's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)