Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Green

Doctor green killed my wife. i have the most contempt for him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Surgery went great with dr green , just can't seem to get ahold of his office to have forms filled out for work. Left messages to call me back and have not heard anything back , called all day too .

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr Green is a great dr but does the receptionist ever answer the phone or return voicemails ??!... so hard to get through to there office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Green saved my life in 2011. I’ve had 5 colonoscopies with him. He is direct yet caring. He sponsors interns and is involved in educating his patients as well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I had a lipoma on my posterior neck muscle. It was removed a few years ago but it growth back. I was sent to Dr. Green. He did a much better surgery. Is a wonderful doctor. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I had pretty basic surgery on Friday and Dr. Green was great. Very informative, explained everything as he went. Great bed side manner. And I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I went through test after test for 8 months with this Dr. He dismissed any of my concerns as I had anxiety. Vomiting every morning and then having numbness travel through right side he made me feel crazy. Finally found a Dr. who would listen and was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Terrible Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Had a great experience with a colonoscopy procedure. Very informative, kind and good natured. Highly recommend Dr Green and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great surgeon! Very informative and a good sense of humour ! I appreciated his direct approach to problem and solution. A good bed-side manner. Performed a bilateral hernia operation for me earlier this Spring and I'm doing well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had "both end" scopes, Dr. Green was very informative and has a great bed-side manner. This is my second round with him and I wouldn't want any other surgeon. A great person and a great doctor. Thank you Doc.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017