Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Green

I went through test after test for 8 months with this Dr. He dismissed any of my concerns as I had anxiety. Vomiting every morning and then having numbness travel through right side he made me feel crazy. Finally found a Dr. who would listen and was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Terrible Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Had a great experience with a colonoscopy procedure. Very informative, kind and good natured. Highly recommend Dr Green and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great surgeon! Very informative and a good sense of humour ! I appreciated his direct approach to problem and solution. A good bed-side manner. Performed a bilateral hernia operation for me earlier this Spring and I'm doing well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had "both end" scopes, Dr. Green was very informative and has a great bed-side manner. This is my second round with him and I wouldn't want any other surgeon. A great person and a great doctor. Thank you Doc.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is a wonderful surgeon - quick, ontime, pleasant man to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

My husband had upper & lower scopes. Excellent communication prior and post. In my 30y Critical Care RN, I would rank him as excellent. Prompt, kind, smart, inclusive of family and provided very thorough education suited to him for GI problems. Post-Op pain sent him back to ER, but he was quick at treating him remotely thru ER MD & saw him at dawn.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

If you have anxiety disorders, stay away from this doctor. I always assumed that people became doctors because they were compassionate. NOT THIS ONE!!! He is in it only for the money. My experience with him was very traumatic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I would not call green a Dr. He must be a fake Dr. Any one that knows how to fake papers saying that they are Drs.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

My husband had to get a simple minor procedure done on his foot when he went to the cambridge hospital to register for surgery they asked for any allergies in which we told them hes extremely allergic to any adhesives so they marked the chart and also put it on his hospital band. Once he came out of surgery and was discharged I looked at his foot which was covered in bandaids and asked about the allergy in which they stated we put gauze underneath it nothing on the skin do not remove for 48 hrs. We waited 48 hrs but in the mean time my husband was stating it was itchy etc once we removed the bandages we discovered that they only put gauze on his toe the rest of the foor was directly on the skin and he was covered in massive blisters and very red rashes and it was pussing as well. Off to Guelph emerg we went and thankfully got in pretty quickly and the emerg doctor right away once we told him what happened stated this was an allergic reaction to the adhesives and that the dr should have never put those on your feet and its a good thing we came in when we did as they were extremely infected and could have spread to his legs. ALL BECAUSE DR GREEN DIDNT READ HIS MEDICAL CHART!! Thankfully the Guelph emerg doctor was awesome and gave him two antibiotics and stated to keep it wrapped and off work for at least a week. Just over a week after we went to emerg we had a follow up with dr green in which we told him about the foot and he went on to DENY he wrapped it with adhesives until we showed him pictures of the blisters etc then he said "oh opps sorry" NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER!! Then I spoke up and said "because of you incompetency reading his medical chart he has an infection and now requires an additional week off work unpaid" again his response "oh opps sorry". I just wanted to get out of there my husband then asked him to make sure his return to work was longer know because of this infection in which the dr said "ok I guess". The only good part the dr did was the procedure on the foot the aftercare as well as the not reading the medical chart was unacceptable!! We got the forms and then they had the nerve to charge us for them after everything he did wrong. I said to him "thankfully this wasn't anymore serious or we would be looking at other avenues to receive compensation". I have been told by a few people he was an awful doctor not to go to him I should have listened! The staff didn't even seem to care when I told them what happened either!! If you take anything from this story take that you should AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Wow! Dr Green did a excelent job for my surgery. I like his keen observation by which he find out my another physical problem.Though he took a longer time to do it but i appreciate his attention to patient,strong communication skills to make a better relation ship with patient, and funful conversation.I beleieve, if you keep doing this type of quality work and research you will be a modle surgen. I like to thanks your team members including Kim, Krista, and Daniela. Wish a very success in your life.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016