Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Green

I had a lipoma on my posterior neck muscle. It was removed a few years ago but it growth back. I was sent to Dr. Green. He did a much better surgery. Is a wonderful doctor. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I had pretty basic surgery on Friday and Dr. Green was great. Very informative, explained everything as he went. Great bed side manner. And I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I went through test after test for 8 months with this Dr. He dismissed any of my concerns as I had anxiety. Vomiting every morning and then having numbness travel through right side he made me feel crazy. Finally found a Dr. who would listen and was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Terrible Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Had a great experience with a colonoscopy procedure. Very informative, kind and good natured. Highly recommend Dr Green and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great surgeon! Very informative and a good sense of humour ! I appreciated his direct approach to problem and solution. A good bed-side manner. Performed a bilateral hernia operation for me earlier this Spring and I'm doing well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had "both end" scopes, Dr. Green was very informative and has a great bed-side manner. This is my second round with him and I wouldn't want any other surgeon. A great person and a great doctor. Thank you Doc.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is a wonderful surgeon - quick, ontime, pleasant man to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

My husband had upper & lower scopes. Excellent communication prior and post. In my 30y Critical Care RN, I would rank him as excellent. Prompt, kind, smart, inclusive of family and provided very thorough education suited to him for GI problems. Post-Op pain sent him back to ER, but he was quick at treating him remotely thru ER MD & saw him at dawn.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

If you have anxiety disorders, stay away from this doctor. I always assumed that people became doctors because they were compassionate. NOT THIS ONE!!! He is in it only for the money. My experience with him was very traumatic.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I would not call green a Dr. He must be a fake Dr. Any one that knows how to fake papers saying that they are Drs.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016